This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
    Haha. I don't prefer our DW S3 cover art. I think it looks weird.

I agree about the first one of TW.
    Ours isn't bad, but the U.K. one with The Doctor and The Master looks brilliant, which makes ours underwhelming.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
      Ours isn't bad, but the U.K. one with The Doctor and The Master looks brilliant, which makes ours underwhelming.
      I have to agree.

Comment

What are thoughts on the upcoming
        Spoiler:
        'Children in Need' special with the first multiple Doctor story in the new series. The tenth and fifth doctors are pairing up
        ?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
          Spoiler:
          'Children in Need' special with the first multiple Doctor story in the new series. The tenth and fifth doctors are pairing up
          ?
          Interesting...

Spoiler:
          But at first glance the photo on the BBC website made Peter Davison look like Phillip Glennister.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
            Spoiler:
            ?
            Squee!
            Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
            Yes, I am!
            sigpic
            Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
            Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I am looking forward to this. A-lot!

Comment

And doesn't DT look incredibly young compared to PD?
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Yea, I agree. But then during the Fifth Doctor's Era was when I was born. A pretty long time.

Comment

"Dangerous Davis nicks Cassanova."
                    sigpic

Comment

I saw the promo pics for the CiN special

Spoiler:
                      BOY hasn't Peter davidson put on weight

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                        I saw the promo pics for the CiN special

Spoiler:
                        BOY hasn't Peter davidson put on weight

Standing next to
                        Spoiler:
                        the wiry David Tennant, anyone would look like they've gained a few extra pounds. Have to say, I compared the promo pic and an old pic of Peter Davison as the Doctor and you're right, he definitely has spread out a bit. Still looks good for his 56 years though.
                        Can't wait to see this. Here's hoping I don't forget about it.
                        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Tenth Doctor...
                          Spoiler:
                          Fifth Doctor
                          ... Steven Moffat ... my inner geek is doing freakin' backflips right now
                          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by The Signal View Post
                            Tenth Doctor...
                            Spoiler:
                            Fifth Doctor
                            ... Steven Moffat ... my inner geek is doing freakin' backflips right now
                            Steven Moffat is writing it! My inner geek is doing back-flips now too! And I don't even know anything about
                            Spoiler:
                            the Fifth Doctor.
                            Last edited by kiwigater; 26 October 2007, 02:51 AM.

Comment

The Sun Doctor Who Christmas Special Rumour Alert!!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle384549.ece

to be fair i think it sounds very plausible, in a strange, odd sort of way
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                              Quotes!
                              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                                The Sun Doctor Who Christmas Special Rumour Alert!!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle384549.ece

to be fair i think it sounds very plausible, in a strange, odd sort of way
                                Hmmm...

It does sound plausible, doesn't it?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X