Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For anyone who's interested David Tennant is The Star in the Reasonably Priced Car on next week's Top Gear

Wonder if he drives an Automatic like Chris Ecclestone?

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
      Douglas Adams wrote three Dr. Who serials. "The Pirate Planet", "City of Death", and the uncompleted (due to an industrial dispute at the BBC) "Shada".
      He was also the script editor for a time and so contributed a fair few lines in other serials. Oh, and elements of Shada were recycled into Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, while the uncompleted script of Doctor who and the Krikkit Men became Life, the Universe and Everything.
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        For anyone who's interested David Tennant is The Star in the Reasonably Priced Car on next week's Top Gear

Wonder if he drives an Automatic like Chris Ecclestone?
        Oh thanks for the heads up! I love Top Gear but we are like a year behind the UK, so I will have to um... anyway. I hope he beats Chris, wasn't Chris just off his P's or something when he drove?

I did that puzzle but my last piece got stuck behind the rest (I had completed) so it wouldn't let me get at it! I gave up after that.

Comment

Spoiler:
          The red spiky aliens name in Voyage Of The Damned is called 'Bannakaffalatta' of a species called the Porg.

Is it just me do the production team like tongue twister names

Examples:
          The Mighty Jagrafess Of The Holy Hadrojassic Maxarodenfoe (Max for short)
          The Raxicoricophalabitorions (Slitheen)
          The name in the spoiler

Whats next? The Marakesianishabore?!? LOL
          Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

well, RTD did express a fondness for those
            Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
            Yes, I am!
            sigpic
            Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
            Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Is David Tennant leaving?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7151102.stm

'Tennant confirmed he was doing four Doctor Who specials in 2009, but there was no decision about the next series in 2010.

"I'm doing four more specials and beyond that no one's asked me to make any decisions and I'm quite happy to be enigmatic for as long as possible," he said.'

Warning! The link may contain slight spoilers for Doctor Who's previous and future episodes.
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

To be honest I think it means what it says, he hasn't made his mind up yet. I can't make up miy mind what I'm doing today let alone in 3 years time

EDIT: David Tennant has just officially denied he's leaving Dr Who on a Radio2 news interview

Comment

ooo any links?
                  I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Here is pretty much the gist of what was said on this morning's news bulletin, slow news day I think. Beware: Does contain Spoilers

Comment

You should watch the clip. Two women pinched his bum!
                      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                      LOVE HIM-> DT
                      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Incase anyone missed VotD, you can see it here;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/episodes/iplayer.shtml

The link may only be available for the UK though...

sigpic

Comment

Yep, its only for UK only.

*snip*
                          Last edited by kiwigater; 29 December 2007, 01:38 PM.

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

Please don't discuss where to get illegal copies of the ep - that is banned here

Comment

For those in the UK, UKTV Drama are starting repeats of Tom Baker's time as the Doctor, at 5pm weekdays starting this Wednesday (January 2nd) with "Robot - Part 1".

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                                For those in the UK, UKTV Drama are starting repeats of Tom Baker's time as the Doctor, at 5pm weekdays starting this Wednesday (January 2nd) with "Robot - Part 1".
                                Keep your eyes peeled for the toy Scorpion tank used as a miniature in a later episode folks.
                                sigpic
                                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X