This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billz View Post
    After re-reading the article, it mentions a source from The Sun so maybe someone should move this post to the appropiate thread (Bad Rumours IE The Sun Thread )
    *sigh* as much as I'd have loved to dismiss it as a silly rumour, let's face it, their record isn't all that bad: Eccleston/Tennant, Daleks/Cybermen, Billie Piper leaving.... and asmuch as their report was wrong, false and negatively spun, they did get the Martha won't be the companion part right.
    Unfortunaltey, it feels like there's a reason to be slightly worried.

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
    I still say Walken as the Master. No one does urbane sinister quite like him.
    No! John Simm!

Originally posted by Billz View Post
    In my opinion, Dennis Hopper would be better at playing Davros. Not sure how Chris Walken even came into the discussion though. LOL.

Anyway, new news. Not really DW related but since its about good ol' D. Tennant might aswell post it here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1794
    *is in compelte denial*
    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    Yes, I am!
    sigpic
    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I loved John Simm as The Master. I don't think they could have picked anyone more perfect to play opposite of David Tennant.

Comment

LOOK - FIRST NEWS ON THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!!!!!

AND A PIC!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6292628.stm
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

For someone who recently celebrated his 80th birthday (4th of June fact fans), Mr. Palmer is looking exceedingly well preserved.

Of course, he's no stranger to playing bluff seafaring men, having played Admiral Roebuck in Tomorrow Never Dies.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Pics of DT and John Simm at The Order of the Phoenix premiere.
            http://community.livejournal.com/syn...37.html#cutid1
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

^awesome, thanks for the link.

Are both of those in OotP? Or did they just turn up for the premier?
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                Are both of those in OotP? Or did they just turn up for the premier?
                DT was in GoF remember. Be cool if Simm got signed up for HBP though.
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

DT was in GoF remember. Be cool if Simm got signed up for HBP though.
                  I know but does he reappear in OotP? I read the book like 2 years ago and my memories a lil' hazy on it.

sigpic

Comment

I know but does he reappear in OotP? I read the book like 2 years ago and my memories a lil' hazy on it.
                    No, DT's character gets his soul sucked by a Dementor.

He probably just got an invite to the premiere.
                    sigpic

Comment

ahhhh got it.

thanks

sigpic

Comment

ahhhh got it.

thanks
                        De nada amigo.
                        sigpic

Comment

That's like your catchphrase now?

sigpic

Comment

Cool pics!

Unfortunately we never actually saw/heard that he got his soul sucked out in the movie.....I guess that part got cut. *sigh* re-watched it the other day.

Comment

No!! DT was awesome in GoF. Wish he was in this one too...
                              Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                              LOVE HIM-> DT
                              ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo View Post
                                No!! DT was awesome in GoF. Wish he was in this one too...
                                Never know.....he might show up in Deathly Hallows, he's not.....technically dead. What do they do with soul-sucked people anyway?

*sigh* too much wishful thinking going on, he was fantastic in GoF, too bad his role isn't recurring.

Comment

Working...
                                X