X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
    Don't know if this has been posted yet, it's a few days old

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a68...er-change.html
    Who wants to take a bet the the Lover is Tom Milligan from Last of the Timelords

Comment

I'd bet that too. They prob met at med school or something. It's good though, no more adoring looks in the TARDIS.
      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
      LOVE HIM-> DT
      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Region 2 Key to Time Box Art now available:

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Oooh, pretty... Any idea if the box is covered in that lenticular/hologram stuff that moves when the light hits it?
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

No idea, but it doesn't look like it to me. Can't stand that stuff anyway. SO annoying.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo View Post
              I'd bet that too. They prob met at med school or something.
              No, Tom's already qualified as a Paediatrician. I reckon she deliberatly sought him out because the were so close in 'The Year That Never Was', after all she did phone him just before she left the Tardis

Comment

True. Maybe they work at the same hospital? But she probably did find him on purpose.
                LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                  Region 2 Key to Time Box Art now available:
                  Shiney!
                  Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                  Yes, I am!
                  sigpic
                  Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                  Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                  Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                    Shiney!
                    Shiney shiney indeed!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

From Visimag:

http://www.visimag.com/starburst/s82_display.htm

Starburst Special # 82 - Doctor Who 2007

Special Issue #82 • ships from Jul 31 2007
                      News-stand Price • UK £5.99 / US $9.99

100 Out of This World pages!

Doctor Who (2000s)

Season 3

Reviews & Soundbites
                      • We take a MASSIVE look at EVERY episode (from the Christmas episode onwards), with quotes from cast and crew

Sci-Fi Gallery
                      • A must-have collection of Season 3 images!

Stephen Greenhorn
                      • The writer discusses the development of his first Who story, The Lazarus Experiment

Graham Harper
                      • The veteran director chats about the challenges of making the real-time episode 42 and about the return of The Master in Utopia

Paul Cornell
                      • The writer reveals how his 1995 novel became the third season two-part story, Human Nature and Family of Blood

PLUS:

Heroes
                      • Actress Tawny Cypress on her pivotal role in show’s first year

Fantastic Four 2
                      • Star Ioan Gruffudd talks candidly about the superhero sequel, Rise of the Silver Surfer

Transformers
                      • Our behind-the-scenes look at one of this summer’s blockbusters with the producers and star Megan Fox!

Battlestar Galactica (2000s)
                      • Actress Tricia Helfer chats about the third season and the video game Command & Conquer 3

PLUS…

Shivers Horror Supplement

News
                      • The latest from the world of Horror and dark Fantasy

• Director Mikael Hafstrom and stars John Cusack and Samuel L Jackson discuss the horrors behind the door of room 1408

Skinwalkers
                      • Director James Isaac and stars Jason Behr and Sarah Carter chat candidly about the forthcoming new werewolf movie

Pitt of Horror
                      • Our resident Horror expert, Ingrid Pitt, goes on the hunt to find the truth behind the recent rumours of a Hammer take-over

Opinion
                      • Kim Newman reviews the new DVD collection of the Mummy Horror movie series La Momia Azteca

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                        From Visimag:

http://www.visimag.com/starburst/s82_display.htm

Starburst Special # 82 - Doctor Who 2007

Special Issue #82 • ships from Jul 31 2007
                        News-stand Price • UK £5.99 / US $9.99
                        Got to try and find this issue..
                        http://www.scirev.net/ - My Dr Who fanfics, many crossing over with Stargate & Sliders
                        sigpic
                        My fics at my site
                        Other fanfics on fanfiction.net --includes a new SGU/Space:1999 crossover, as well as the Dalek Stargate

Comment

Larger S3 boxset image.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Our artwork is different from the R2! I like the R2 better.

http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7765

$99.98 US.....I don't even want to think about what that will translate into in Canadian $$$. Better keep on saving.....

Comment

It looks like Mickey is returning!

Noel Clarke, who played Mickey Smith on the first two seasons of the BBC's Doctor Who, hinted to SCI FI Wire that he may be returning to the show in the upcoming fourth season, even though his character was left stranded in an alternate dimension.

Besides acting in Doctor Who, Clarke also wrote an episode of the first season of Torchwood, a spinoff series starring John Barrowman. When asked whether he would be writing any more scripts, he was coy about his availability. "I'm not doing the second [season] of Torchwood," he said. "Because I'm doing things that I can't talk about."

Clarke's character was the on-and-off boyfriend of the Doctor's companion, Rose Tyler, played by Billie Piper. But when Piper left the series at the end of the second season, her character was sent to a parallel universe, along with Mickey and her parents, Jackie and Pete (played by Camille Coduri and Shaun Dingwall).

"I think over the two seasons, people really grew to like Jackie and Mickey and Pete," Clarke said. "And consequently, as Rose departed, they departed with her. I think it's great [that they're missed]."

As for how the writers would explain Mickey's possible return, Clarke offered a vague explanation. "It's a parallel universe, baby," he said. "The only thing I could say is that it's sci-fi, right? And in sci-fi, there's no real rules, is there?"

The first season of Torchwood premieres on BBC America on Sept. 9 and will air Wednesdays at 9 p.m. Meanwhile, the third season of Doctor Who is currently airing on the SCI FI Channel Fridays at 9 p.m.
                              http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=42951

If he's the only one returning, maybe he'll be Martha's love interest? If he somehow got back to his Earth, he may have met Martha because of her knowing the Doctor.

Comment

Interesting. If Mickey can find a way back, maybe Rose can too?
                                LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Working...
                                X