X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naonak View Post

Colour me excited.
    Crayons? Or regular pastel?
    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    Yes, I am!
    sigpic
    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

How..? *fears Bru*

Anyway, in a bit of casting news that I think is very cool, an episode of Torchwood next season will have James Marsters (Buffy's Spike) as a guest star.

From Outpost Gallifrey:

Colour me excited.
      Woohoo!

Comment

Anyway, in a bit of casting news that I think is very cool, an episode of Torchwood next season will have James Marsters (Buffy's Spike) as a guest star.

From Outpost Gallifrey:

Colour me excited.
        Ooh. I'm feeling rather peachy - A pastel shade of peach, that is - after reading that news article.
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
          Crayons? Or regular pastel?
          Ooh... Erm... Got any paint?

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
            Woohoo!
            I will see your Woohoo! *LOL that sounds so rude* and raise you a OMG! Whee!

*please let him be blond and have a British accent*

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
              I will see your Woohoo! *LOL that sounds so rude* and raise you a OMG! Whee!

*please let him be blond and have a British accent*

Accent accent!

Comment

Oh god! Not James Masters! I hate that guy!
                Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Fewer Hours of Dr Who from BBC cut backs
                  Link: http://news.independent.co.uk/media/article2699098.ece
                  Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Well, if the BBC needs to save money, all they have to do is - not make another series of that God-awful Robin Hood.

Simple. Problem solved. Next?
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

No way. Doctor Who is a big seller, with DVD sales and overseas sales that other BBC programmes could only dream of.

Madeleine

Comment

^^ Agreed.

I’m not defending any thing here. I just found the news article and was shocked to see them bring up Dr Who. But this is the second time I have seen news that talks about the BBC and cut backs for the Doctor. Where there is smoke… there is fire. Sorry if I upset anyone...
                        Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Don't apologise, the headline was at fault. The Independant is clearly trying to trick people, with a headline mentioning Doctor Who, into thinking that they have finally written an interesting article. Yeah right.

Madeleine

Comment

The new issue of the Radio Times has two variant covers, one featuring the Doctor weilding his Sonci Screwdriver, the other depicting the Master brandishing his Laser Screwdriver.

Prints of the image are avialble from www.ssplprints.com

EDIT: OK, now I am seriously hacked off! Turns out they only accept credit cards. Which I don't have. I'm sorry, but that is just not on. I am very angry...

UPDATE: I just recieved an e-mail from the support staff at SSPL saying that they were still setting up their PayPal facilities. Good news!
                            Last edited by BruTak; 26 June 2007, 04:19 AM. Reason: Further information.
                            sigpic
                            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Season 3 Volume 3 DVD Cover-art:

Also of note - Amazon.co.uk have listed the Season 3 boxset - 27th November 2007

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior View Post
                                Season 3 Volume 3 DVD Cover-art:

Also of note - Amazon.co.uk have listed the Season 3 boxset - 27th November 2007
                                Oh, it's pantomime season again is it? "They're behind you!"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X