This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Signal View Post
    Hit the red button on BBC Three (probably 1 and 2 as well) to see what can only be described as a truly epic trailer) Warning: MAJOR SPOILERS for the ENTIRE season
    Is this the one that is up on The BBC site now?

The last few seconds are awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
      Is this the one that is up on The BBC site now?

The last few seconds are awesome!
      It is the same one

Comment

*cough* whoops Didn't see it on there *goes back to his box*
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Dr. Who supremo Russell T. Davis will be a guest on the Jonathan Ross show on BBC Radio 2, some time between now and 1300hrs BST.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Just read on Wikipedia, with episode 3 of this season ("Gridlock") DW will have 727 episodes in total, more than all of the Star Trek series combined!

Have we got an episode thread ready for tonight yet?
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by The Signal View Post
              Hit the red button on BBC Three (probably 1 and 2 as well) to see what can only be described as a truly epic trailer) Warning: MAJOR SPOILERS for the ENTIRE season
              Damn, that's cool. Especially the end...

I'm excited.

Comment

Two hours and fifty nine minutes to go.

Hands up all those who're so excited that they're hyperventilating?
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Me! Just saw it. WOW!
                  Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                  LOVE HIM-> DT
                  ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Indeedy. "A Judoon platoon, on the Moon."

Oh, and did you catch the subtle refererence to "Rose" as the Doctor and Martha were evading the Slab?
                    sigpic

Comment

"You're right I would look odd with only one shoe"

Anyone catch the two 'Mr Saxon' References

I've asked Darren for a sub-forum to be created for the new series

Comment

Whoa! Hold up folks. We better stop before this ends up as a full-on discussion.

On-topic - David Tennant will be appearing on Graham Norton Uncut, tomorrow night on BBC 2 at 10:45pm GMT. Other guests include The Proclaimers and Jo Brand. Expect some norty antics from Graham Norton.

ETA: Nice one Stricken. I thought there would've been one set up by now.
                        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Ok, here's a good 'un - "Mister Saxon" is an anagram of "Master No. Six".

Now, rumour has it that John Simm will be playing the Master, and - as a buddy just pointed out ot me - Simm's character in Life on Mars, Sam Tyler is an anagram of "Masterly".

Food for thought, eh?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                            Whoa! Hold up folks. We better stop before this ends up as a full-on discussion.

On-topic - David Tennant will be appearing on Graham Norton Uncut, tomorrow night on BBC 2 at 10:45pm GMT. Other guests include The Proclaimers and Jo Brand. Expect some norty antics from Graham Norton.

ETA: Nice one Stricken. I thought there would've been one set up by now.
                            Should I start a thread, for us to post in, or wait for Darren??

If you missed this weeks episode it will be repeated along with the confidential (all be it a cut down version)

Sunday 1 April:
                            BBC Three 8PM - Smith And Jones
                            BBC Three 8:45PM - Doctor Who Confidential (cut down) - Meet Martha Jones (15 minutes)

Monday 2 April:
                            BBC One 5PM - Totally Doctor Who (2nd Series Premiere!) - includes pt 1 of The Infinite Quest
                            Last edited by Stricken; 31 March 2007, 11:30 AM.

Comment

I don't know really. I suppose you could. It will end up merged into the official ep thread once/if it is created anyway.
                              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Threads for all the forthcoming eps are ready and waiting in the mods' folder. I'll try and move them out as the eps air, but if I can't (like the other day - sorry!) then just report ANY post in the Doctor Who subforum to the mods and ask for the new ep, and whoever else is in will do it.

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
                                X