Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play.com are already advertising the first Season 3 DVDs.

Volume 1:
    21st May 2006.

Volume 2:
    18th June 2006.
    Last edited by TheWarrior; 20 March 2007, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymitchell View Post
      Dont know if anyone has seen the new trailer?
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/c...&nbwm=1&bbwm=1
      Too short... talk about a teaser...
      Looks terrific. I'm really looking forward to it.
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Next Friday (30th) there's a Doctor Who Weakest Link special at 8:30 on BBC1.
        The contestants I can remember are David Tennant, John Barrowman, Noel Clarke, the actress who played Rose's mother (can't remember her name right now! ), Tracy Anne Oberman (Torchwood woman... Yvonne?), the guy who does the Dalek and Cybermen voices, and... K-9!

I'm guessing this means the show's back on the 31st.

Comment

The new issue of Radio Times, cover dated 24th - 30th March, has a brief single column preview of the new series. Quotes from David Tennant, Freema Agyeman, Producer Phil Collinson, and RT's TV Editor Alison Graham.

However, I would like to point out that viewers in the BBC Scotland region will not be getting to see DT and co on The Weakest Link - instead we get some f*****g soap opera instead.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

The Weakest Link Special. (From the DW site)

Stars from Doctor Who face Anne Robinson.

With the start date of Doctor Who Series 3 now confirmed as 31 March 2007 (exact time still to be confirmed), it's shaping up to be a Who-tastic weekend in general.

The party starts at 8.30pm, BBC One on Friday 30 March with the screening of a special Doctor Who edition of The Weakest Link

David Tennant, Camille Coduri, Noel Clarke, John Barrowman, Nicholas Briggs, Tracy-Ann Oberman, Claire Rushbrook, Andrew Hayden-Smith and K9 all took part in the special, filmed late last year. Hopefully none of them were zapped onto a Dalek spaceship at any point.

Cilp.

Carter: Sir I've been thinking.
            O'Neill: I'd be shocked if you stopped Carter

Comment

Originally posted by crazymitchell View Post
              The Weakest Link Special. (From the DW site)

Stars from Doctor Who face Anne Robinson.

With the start date of Doctor Who Series 3 now confirmed as 31 March 2007 (exact time still to be confirmed), it's shaping up to be a Who-tastic weekend in general.

The party starts at 8.30pm, BBC One on Friday 30 March with the screening of a special Doctor Who edition of The Weakest Link

David Tennant, Camille Coduri, Noel Clarke, John Barrowman, Nicholas Briggs, Tracy-Ann Oberman, Claire Rushbrook, Andrew Hayden-Smith and K9 all took part in the special, filmed late last year. Hopefully none of them were zapped onto a Dalek spaceship at any point.

Cilp.

Thanks
              This should be great fun.
              Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

For those with BBC7, John Barrowman will be showing up on Desmond Olivier Dingle in a few minutes to explain that Shakespeare was an alien.
                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                  However, I would like to point out that viewers in the BBC Scotland region will not be getting to see DT and co on The Weakest Link - instead we get some f*****g soap opera instead.
                  Bloody typical. Is it being replaced with River City by any chance? I know there's a big storyline happening because someone's just been murrdurrd.
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                    Bloody typical. Is it being replaced with River City by any chance? I know there's a big storyline happening because someone's just been murrdurrd.
                    Got it in one amigo - River <snip>City... God, I hate the soaps...
                    Last edited by Skydiver; 23 March 2007, 09:26 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                      Got it in one amigo - River <snip> City... God, I hate the soaps...
                      I feel sorry for our brothers, the Scots. But hey, wait a few hours and I gurantee it will be up on YouTube.

Not put up by me, but popular shows tend to appear on there now and again.
                      Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

The BBC Doctor Who hompage has been changed, now featuring the Doctor and Martha and the TARDIS, as they "travel" across time (which appear to be the locations for some of the episodes)

I won't give away what happens at the end of the flash movie, but I think you'll like it

There are also some new photos under Doctor And Martha

http://bbc.co.uk/DoctorWho

The countdown begins....

Comment

The show will go on, according to Russell T Davies.

Doctor Who will return for a fourth series in 2008, executive producer and lead writer Russell T Davies confirmed last night.

"Series four is officially existing," he announced at the launch of Series Three in London. "I'm very excited, but we have known for ages."

Series Three of Doctor Who starts on Saturday 31 March 2007 on BBC One.

Also new trailer

Carter: Sir I've been thinking.
                          O'Neill: I'd be shocked if you stopped Carter

Comment

Rumour: Matt Lucas Wants To Be The 11th Doctor!
                            http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/news...mentid=4381401
                            Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                              Rumour: Matt Lucas Wants To Be The 11th Doctor!
                              http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/news...mentid=4381401
                              WHAT?????? NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want Matt <snip> Lucas going anywhere bloody NEAR Dr. Who!
                              sigpic

Comment

*pretends DT cares nothign for the money and career opportunities and solely wishes to break Tom Baker's record*

Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                                Yes, I am!
                                sigpic
                                Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                                Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Working...
                                X