Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just figured this out today and i have told alot and i mean ALOT of people who know Doctor Who that Sci-fi is in negotiations with BBC to broadcast it but now that i have figured this out...............

I must tell everybody i have told about the above that it isnt going to happen

So now i will hold in all the words I would like to say to BBC and/or Sci-fi about not broadcasting Doctor Who and keep on hopeing that Sci-Fi will lighten the bloody Sokar up and broadcast the bloody good program over here before the Daleks and Cybermen and probably the Last Time Lords or The Doctor himself will come over there and KILL THEM ALL TO SOKAR FOR NOT BROADCASTING it OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that i was mad btu thats ok we will keep hopeing until The End Of The World (wich will happen in the year 5 Billion) so we got that long to hope lol

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

Originally posted by orii7
      I just figured this out today and i have told alot and i mean ALOT of people who know Doctor Who that Sci-fi is in negotiations with BBC to broadcast it but now that i have figured this out...............

I must tell everybody i have told about the above that it isnt going to happen

So now i will hold in all the words I would like to say to BBC and/or Sci-fi about not broadcasting Doctor Who and keep on hopeing that Sci-Fi will lighten the bloody Sokar up and broadcast the bloody good program over here before the Daleks and Cybermen and probably the Last Time Lords or The Doctor himself will come over there and KILL THEM ALL TO SOKAR FOR NOT BROADCASTING it OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that i was mad btu thats ok we will keep hopeing until The End Of The World (wich will happen in the year 5 Billion) so we got that long to hope lol
      The Season 1 DVD of the new series is being released in the U.S. on February 28th.

[EDIT: Apparently, there is a delay in the DVD release. Two possibilities:
      1.) Manufacturing delay...which would affect other releases and there is currently no indication of this.
      2.) There are currently negotiations with a potential U.S. broadcasting partner.

Here's hoping it's option 2!!!]

Comment

Scifi never knows what to do!
        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

maybe Apple will pick them up for itunes/ivid whatever they're calling it these days.

probably not, but it's nice to have a dream.
          Thanks!
          Jordan

my page
          My LJ
          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

They showed Dark Shadows on Sci Fi for a long while.

DARK SHADOWS.

So for anyone complaining that the US audience couldn't handle or understand Doctor Who, I have only 2 words for you...

DARK SHADOWS.

I think they could handle the Doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
              They showed Dark Shadows on Sci Fi for a long while.

DARK SHADOWS.

So for anyone complaining that the US audience couldn't handle or understand Doctor Who, I have only 2 words for you...

DARK SHADOWS.

I think they could handle the Doctor.
              I remember trying to watch Dark Shadows a while back.

I had seen a few good episodes from the first season, but whatever season those episodes were...they were god awful!

25 minutes spent padding dialogue. Each character asked the same question 10 times in a different way! The only reason I watched was the unfullfilled promise of werewolf.

I needs my werewolf fix.

Comment

I never like the old version of that show, Now Doctor who has a massive built in Fan Base. One could hope these people would see... Wouldn't the DVDs sales tell them somthing.........

Comment

Hey have any of you guys who have the new first season boxsets had any problems with it. I have the first time I got mine there were creases that made cover on the right hand side start peeling off the side and thats with me not doing anything and now that ive got my second boxset the magnet doesnt work and the right side still comes off the side. I guess it makes the box more like the real thing but it is VERY annoying.
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
                    $99 for 13 episodes? lol
                    Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                      Hey have any of you guys who have the new first season boxsets had any problems with it. I have the first time I got mine there were creases that made cover on the right hand side start peeling off the side and thats with me not doing anything and now that ive got my second boxset the magnet doesnt work and the right side still comes off the side. I guess it makes the box more like the real thing but it is VERY annoying.
                      No, I didn't have those problems.

Comment

Looks like Season 1 in the US and probably Canada is delayed.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=4870

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                          I never like the old version of that show, Now Doctor who has a massive built in Fan Base. One could hope these people would see... Wouldn't the DVDs sales tell them somthing.........
                          Doctor Who was always more cult than mainstream in the U.S..

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
                            No, I didn't have those problems.
                            interesting I think someone up in spcae is out to get me cos my freinds one is perfectly fine too.
                            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Yes It's said, but not surprising

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                                interesting I think someone up in spcae is out to get me cos my freinds one is perfectly fine too.
                                When I purchased my Babylon 5 DVDs, in every single set, there was a problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X