Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty sure this is Doctor Who not a Soccer (yes that is right soccer ) news thread.

Back on topic.

Anyone know of any new trailers/promos?

Comment

Another 'DW' death. I hate being the one reporting these.

Dave Martin dies at 72
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/news/...12/42652.shtml
      Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

According to the, uh... News of the World... an American channel is considering making their own version of Doctor Who, and are considering Hugh Jackman for the lead. They apparently want to offer Billie Piper a role, too...

This is only according to the News of the World, so don't panic yet.
        Last edited by Naonak; 15 April 2007, 09:27 AM.

Comment

What the frak? With Hugh Jackman for the lead and offering Billie Piper a role, it'd be more like Dr WTF? than Who.

LMAO! I think The News of the World get their stories delivered by flying pigs. Don't worry Naonak, I'm not panicking, yet.
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

OK, not panicking, but come on.
            I believe there's gonna be a US version of Life on Mars, isn't there?
            Remaking & 'reimagining' tv shows really needs to stop.
            Anyhow, the BBC probably have DW securely under 'contract & key'.
            News of the World, huh?
            sigpic
            David Fangirldom Times Two...Potentially Dangerous, But I'm On It.
            "You can't fly a Dalek! There's people in there..."--David Hewlett

Comment

I think we can safely file it under "We'll believe it when we see it", eh gang?
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                I think we can safely file it under "We'll believe it when we see it", eh gang?
                No, I think Ill remain sceptic then, as well.
                Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                Yes, I am!
                sigpic
                Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                  What the frak? With Hugh Jackman for the lead and offering Billie Piper a role, it'd be more like Dr WTF? than Who.

LMAO! I think The News of the World get their stories delivered by flying pigs. Don't worry Naonak, I'm not panicking, yet.
                  News of the World is owned by News International who also own FOX

Comment

uber spoilery link from OG, featuring the latest Radio Times cover, will spoil the big twist for episodes 4 and 5
                    Spoiler:
                    "Daleks in Manhatten" and "Evolution of the Daleks"

http://www.gallifreyone.com/picview....RT-2007-04.jpg
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Hmm... Reminds me of my ex-boss...
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

That is just plan WIERD It was soooo diffrent than I imagened! I thought they would be half-Human and Half-Dalek Caseing.

Can't wait to see the look on my mother's face when she sees it

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

For any parents in the UK, there's a free DW sticker album with the current SFX, and a free packet of stickers with the current Radio Times and another in next week's RT.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                            For any parents in the UK, there's a free DW sticker album with the current SFX, and a free packet of stickers with the current Radio Times and another in next week's RT.
                            Why only parents?

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                              Why only parents?
                              Yeah - what about all the "big kids" that are collecting the stickers?
                              sigpic

Comment

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
                                X