This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egeria
    Just a heads-up for the Brits here. On Saturday BBC 4 are showing a documentary at 8.15pm (conveniently just after DW Confidential). The programme is called 'Machine Men' and focuses on robotics in reality and sci-fi (including DW's Cybermen). Looks good, Radio Times has picked it as one of their 'Choices' for the day.
    Thanks Egeria

Comment

Play.com have posted a small-cover art for Season 2 boxset

Comment

Wow Thanks Warrior !!!! Looks like the S2 boxset is gonna be alot better than the S1 one.
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

^^ Thanks Warrior, looks good and a bit more practical than my TARDIS box set.

Comment

At least it won't take up so much shelf space. The obsessive compulsive in me is upset that they won't match though.

Comment

Doctor Who is running late tonight due to the football.

7:20pm is when it apparently will start but keep checking your TV.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                Doctor Who is running late tonight due to the football.

7:20pm is when it apparently will start but keep checking your TV.
                Also Doctor Who confidential is still down as starting at 7:45, this will probably change…

The Confidential as well as the episode will air again tomorrow evening on BBC3 if you miss either one, or if you want to watch them again!

'Machine Men' on BBC4 is at 8:15pm, but I don't think that will change to fit in with whats happening on BBC1.

Comment

w00t! I can hardly wait for the Cybermen. I have my video set just in case, but I'm going to keep checking the TV anyway. I CAN'T miss this!
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Its starting Now !!! Cybermen !! yay !!!!!

Comment

Commentaries Update

Right click and then save as...

Rise of the Cybermen - By Graeme Harper, Neill Gorton and Rob Mayor.

The Girl In The Fireplace - By Noel Clarke and Steven Moffat.

School Renion - By Helen Raynor, Eugene Washington and Phil Collinson.

Tooth And Claw - By David Tennant, Simone Winstone and Derek Riddell.

New Earth - By David Tennant, Russell T Davies, and Phil Collinson.

Christmas Invasion - By Russell T Davies, Julie Gardner and Phil Collinson.

Comment

The tardisode for The Age Of Steel is available now

Comment

9 million people watched the new episode "Rise Of The Cybermen" says The Sun Newspaper.

Comment

Whoa thats more than people who watched Dalek.

Comment

This weekend's Doctor Who starts at an earlier time of 6.35pm due to the Eurovision Song Contest starting at 8:00pm

Comment

The ratings are going to suffer then, always do when the time changes. The sites been upgraded, and with a rating of Fear Factor 5 I am slightly more optimistic.
                                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
                                X