Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w00t just 2 days, 23 hours and 49 minutes to go!
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Heh, so just under three days then?
      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I can't wait, I was managing to curb my excitement until I watched the confidential on BBC3 at the weekend. I'm just far too excited now....roll on Saturday!

Comment

I've been bursting ever since Christmas! (Love the sig by the way)
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

The BBC Doctor Who homepage has been updated...looks pretty cool.

Apparantly I'm suffering from Petrifold Regression.....sounds nasty.
            Last edited by Egeria; 13 April 2006, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
              QUICK! Everyone in the UK that's interested in Dr Who, turn over to BBC2 immediately. DT is on Ready, Steady Cook with his father. Just thought I'd share with you all.
              I watched that. Thought DT's dad was a total hoot. Give the man his own show!

Also, be on the lookout for the BBC's new DR. Who comic - "Dr. Who Adventures". It's aimed at kids, but the comic strip isn't too bad, and you get a free Slitheen whoopee cushion with issue two.
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak

Also, be on the lookout for the BBC's new DR. Who comic - "Dr. Who Adventures". It's aimed at kids, but the comic strip isn't too bad, and you get a free Slitheen whoopee cushion with issue two.
                Got my copy, it's really quite good. I did have a fight with my daughter over the Dalek poster....she won.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
                  LOL Brutak. It'd be worth buying just for the whoopee cushion

I had my diagnosis the other day Egeria. It appears that I'm carrying Lushworth's Fever. Ooer, "Lush" kinda rhymes with something else.
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Great, I have hypocondria! (not that as well!) Actually I came up with a clean bill of health, no cats gonna get their claws on me!

Comment

Anyone see the BBCi 3-minute trailer today? It includes several quick scenes from Episode 2-5 edited as a feature film trailer.

Some memorable scenes:
                      Spoiler:

*Rose and SJS touchy first meeting
                      *Werewolf attacks!
                      *a general plot for The Girl in the Fireplace

A very exciting and effective trailer.

Comment

I saw it, School Reunion and Tooth and Claw look awesome, they are the ones I am most looking forward to, well those and the Cybermen eps (theres like 4 of them!)

Comment

I'm sat here glued to the latest Radio Times....16 pages of DW goodness, and the pull out cover is just lovely.

I'll put this in a spoiler just in case

Spoiler:
                          RTD says: "Grown men will rend their garments watching that last episode" ....this is going to be sooo good.

Comment

less than one day guys, cant wait. Oh, and FYI after Tooth and Claw the show starts airing at 7pm, not 7.15

Comment

1 day to go....yay! *bounces around* I think I've watched the interactive trailer a dozen times today...how sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                                1 day to go....yay! *bounces around* I think I've watched the interactive trailer a dozen times today...how sad.

I don't think you're really looking forward to this Egeria, are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X