• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
    http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/doctor-who-...rmed-28163.htm
    Massive news!!!
    Doctor Who movie could be on the cards!
    The official Doctor Who FB feed says:
    "There's been a lot of talk today about the possibility of a Doctor Who movie - a feature film remains in development with BBC Worldwide Productions in Los Angeles. But, as of yet there is no script, cast or production crew in place." (c. 11pm 14th November)

Edit:
    The whole story (including the above quote) is now being covered by BBC News.
    Last edited by Quizziard; 14 November 2011, 09:35 PM. Reason: Add new news story

Comment

More tweets

From Edward Russell, Senior Brand Executive, BBC Wales

From DWM

As for Children in Need. I'm really pleased there will be a mini-episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
        26 "dics"? *snicker*
        26 discs, of course sorry

looking forward to the mini episode
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
          DVD Review: Doctor Who: The Complete David Tennant Years

Read more: http://blogcritics.org/video/article...#ixzz1dhPbE4g6

26 dics!!

clickety!

Wow DT was good but not that good.... So 26 disks of him and poor CE who was much, much better got 5 haha. If only he had not had any issues with the writing production staff and workload it could have been a wonderful ride with a cool Doctor.
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Mini-episode for Children in Need
            Monday, November 14, 2011 - Posted by Chuck Foster

The BBC have intimated via their Doctor Who Twitter feed that a mini-episode has been written to star Matt Smith as the Doctor for this coming Friday's Children in Need:

14:44 There's an extra special treat for Doctor Who fans on Friday’s
            Children in Need... Or at least there will be if things
            go according to plan!

15:25 Hurray! Things ARE going according to plan! Steven Moffat’s
            mini-script has just hit the in-boxes of a lucky few...
            Must look over shoulders…

16:44 Great! We can confirm that Matt Smith will be back in
            the bow-tie soon because the Doctor returns on Friday night
            in Children in Need.

17:59 We’ve seen the short script and it is NOT what you’d expect.
            Oh, it’s funny and fast and Doctorish and brilliant...
            but not what you’d expect...

A preview of this year's Christmas Special is due to be transmitted between 8:00-8:30pm on Friday evening.

Link to original article here: http://www.doctorwhonews.net/2011/11...isode-for.html

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Hold on. Has this ^ article just moved down a few posts? I'm still looking forward to it.

Hang a Dalek on the Christmas Tree

http://www.doctorwhonews.net/2011/11...christmas.html

BBC Shop - http://www.bbcshop.com/doctor-who/icat/drwho/

Doctor Who: Hand-Crafted Glass Dalek or Tardis Tree Decoration

Forget everything you ever knew about Daleks and imagine that this one comes in peace for Christmas, dressed all in red and rendered temporarily harmless. And wherever there is a Dalek the TARDIS is sure to be close behind. Materializing on Earth just in time for Christmas, its classic TARDIS blue colour and instantly recognizable chassis give your tree an intergalactic touch, from far beyond the brightest star the human eye can see.

Each hand-crafted glass Dalek Christmas decoration is styled in the traditions of mouth blown glass. Skilled artisans have hand painted each ornament with intricate details. This is certain to make your Christmas tree unique and stylish. RRP only £13.99.

Doctor Who Series 6 DVD & Exclusive Dalek & Tardis Tree Decorations

The Doctor, Amy and Rory return to face monsters, mysteries and adventures all across time and space in the action-packed sixth series. Billed as the biggest and best series yet, all 13 thrilling episodes of Series 6 together with host of exclusive Doctor Who Series 6 is now available in this wonderful Doctor Who Christmas bundle.

Including both the hand crafted glass Dalek and Tardis tree decorations. A must have Christmas present for any fans of the show, available from BBC Shop priced only £57.99.

These are so adorable! Rather expensive though.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                Mini-episode for Children in Need
                Monday, November 14, 2011 - Posted by Chuck Foster

The BBC have intimated via their Doctor Who Twitter feed that a mini-episode has been written to star Matt Smith as the Doctor for this coming Friday's Children in Need:

14:44 There's an extra special treat for Doctor Who fans on Friday’s
                Children in Need... Or at least there will be if things
                go according to plan!

15:25 Hurray! Things ARE going according to plan! Steven Moffat’s
                mini-script has just hit the in-boxes of a lucky few...
                Must look over shoulders…

16:44 Great! We can confirm that Matt Smith will be back in
                the bow-tie soon because the Doctor returns on Friday night
                in Children in Need.

17:59 We’ve seen the short script and it is NOT what you’d expect.
                Oh, it’s funny and fast and Doctorish and brilliant...
                but not what you’d expect...

A preview of this year's Christmas Special is due to be transmitted between 8:00-8:30pm on Friday evening.

Link to original article here: http://www.doctorwhonews.net/2011/11...isode-for.html

Oh, hooray!

I was just wondering about that in this thread not too long ago!
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  Oh, hooray!

I was just wondering about that in this thread not too long ago!
                  I know! I remember! So we're getting a preview of this years Christmas TV movie AND a new mini-episode for Children in Need! We're very lucky people!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

I wonder what they mean by "not what you expect"? I'm intrigued!

Series 6 Box Set Signing

http://blogtorwho.blogspot.com/2011/...t-signing.html

2|entertain have released details about a signing taking place in London next week to celebrate the release of the Doctor Who Series 6 boxset on DVD and Bluray. Details below:

Matt Smith (the Doctor), Karen Gillan (Amy Pond) and Arthur Darvill (Rory Williams) will be at Westfield Stratford City on Monday 21st November, to sign copies of the Doctor Who Series 6 boxset and take part in a Q&A hosted by BBC presenter, Jo Whiley.

SIGNING: 250 wristbands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis on the day of the event from 8.30am, HMV Westfield Stratford City. Starts at 1.30pm, Mon Nov 21.

Q&A: Matt Smith, Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill will be in conversation with Jo Whiley between 4 and 4.30pm at the gallery area at Westfield Stratford City.

Comment

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/children-in...ints-28179.htm
                      Mini hints for Children in Need

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/bbc-respond...ovie-28167.htm
                      BBC responce to the movie rumours...

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/peter-kay-r...ters-28196.htm
                      And finally, Peter Kay on his regret of Love and Monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                        I wonder what they mean by "not what you expect"? I'm intrigued!

Series 6 Box Set Signing

http://blogtorwho.blogspot.com/2011/...t-signing.html

2|entertain have released details about a signing taking place in London next week to celebrate the release of the Doctor Who Series 6 boxset on DVD and Bluray. Details below:

Matt Smith (the Doctor), Karen Gillan (Amy Pond) and Arthur Darvill (Rory Williams) will be at Westfield Stratford City on Monday 21st November, to sign copies of the Doctor Who Series 6 boxset and take part in a Q&A hosted by BBC presenter, Jo Whiley.

SIGNING: 250 wristbands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis on the day of the event from 8.30am, HMV Westfield Stratford City. Starts at 1.30pm, Mon Nov 21.

Q&A: Matt Smith, Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill will be in conversation with Jo Whiley between 4 and 4.30pm at the gallery area at Westfield Stratford City.
                        I went to the season 31 boxset signing last year. Got Matt and Karen's autograph on my blu-ray steelbook boxset. Wish I could get to the season 32 boxset signing next week though aswell. Stupid damn work!
                        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

http://www.guardian.co.uk/mobile/gua...?newsfeed=true

Who is Who? The Resurrection of the Doctor
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Tweet from the Moff about the movie.

God I love that man.

Comment

Do we have a title for this years Christmas special yet?
                              sigpic
                              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                                Do we have a title for this years Christmas special yet?
                                Not yet. I think it gets announced with the preview we get to see this Friday during Children in Need.

Comment

Working...
                                X