Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True but then id have to pay for postage and packaging which can be very expensive.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

true
      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
        You could alway import.
        It isn't just that easy.
        Metarock Sam lives in the U.K. where the video format is PAL and the DVDs are Region 2.

The Key to Time
        boxset was Region 1 and the video format was NTSC the North American standard.

He'll need a multiregion player to play Region 1 DVDs.
        Plus he'll need a NTSC to PAL converter, either as a separate device or built into the DVD player.

Comment

I know, I have looked into importing anime, and DW

Comment

lol

for a second I read the title as "Genitals of the Daleks"

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
              lol

for a second I read the title as "Genitals of the Daleks"
              Eeeewq tats wroung. IN fact too wrong lets never speak of this again. For a start Daleks dont have Genitals as they are bred tokill therfore Genintals unimportant plus its just wrong. Saying that though ti is a great laugh !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                Eeeewq tats wroung. IN fact too wrong lets never speak of this again. For a start Daleks dont have Genitals as they are bred tokill therfore Genintals unimportant plus its just wrong. Saying that though ti is a great laugh !!!
                I thought they were clones

Comment

Clones bred to eradicate all life that is not Dalek life.

Comment

oh so true

Comment

Clones bred to eradicate all life that is not Dalek life.
                      Even clones have genitals!

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                        You don't know sci fi. They can be a pain
                        Well at least you get a site, we get a link to the BBC from the ABC website in Australia. No chance of avoiding spoilers, not that I want to avoid them.

Comment

Maybe so, I'd like to here more of the theme in the promo

Comment

Darleks are asexual.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
                              Even clones have genitals!
                              1. I dont think so
                              and 2. The Asgard are all clones and they don't have Genitals......

Comment

1. I dont think so
                                and 2. The Asgard are all clones and they don't have Genitals......
                                Both the Daleks and the Asgard experimented with genetic engineering, which is different than cloning (copying DNA).

I know the Asgard used cloning, but I don't recall the Daleks using cloning.

In the Dalek adventures I recall, they genetically manipulate humanoid life into a Dalek mutant and then brainwash it.

It's very likely the Kaled mutants were rendered infertile by radiation.
                                Typical human life is more prone to carcinogenic results rather than mutagenic, but this is science fiction and the Khaleds weren't strictly human.

Comment

Working...
                                X