This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Thought you might like to watch this its been released today a trailer for whats to come in the rest of season 4 and ROSES RETURN [snip ][/URL]
    Please fix the link. Your post has widened the page quite a lot.
    Last edited by Madeleine; 25 May 2008, 02:22 AM.
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
      Spoiler:
      but why would the stars be disappearing one by one as they appear to be doing? surely if Earth was taken then all the stars would disappear simultaneously?

and a spoiler free review of Doctor Who 408.....

http://www.sfx.co.uk/page/sfx?entry=..._doctor_who_47
      LMAO! That's really excellent.

Comment

In regards to the mid-season teaser, I find it odd that there were no clips from episodes 10 and 11, titled "Midnight" and "Turn Left" respectively. Especially given that, in "Turn Left"...

Spoiler:
        We see the return of not only Rose, but Sarah Jane, Martha, and possibly Jack as well.

...but the teaser had no hint of this.

As for the teaser itself, it was just one big giant...

Spoiler:
        ROSE is BACK and she has a BIG HONKING GUN... it's ROSE!! and she has a BIG!! HONKING!! GUN!!!!!!! ROSE ROSE ROSE

...it all left me a little perturbed. I was like... yeah, so?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
          In regards to the mid-season teaser, I find it odd that there were no clips from episodes 10 and 11, titled "Midnight" and "Turn Left" respectively. Especially given that, in "Turn Left"...

Spoiler:
          We see the return of not only Rose, but Sarah Jane, Martha, and possibly Jack as well.

...but the teaser had no hint of this.
          There were several clips from Midnight, and I'm pretty sure from Turn Left as well
          Spoiler:
          Wilf is supposed to be in Turn Left, so I would say it's the first part of the three parter and several darklness allusions are from there...
          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
          Yes, I am!
          sigpic
          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

It's lucky I have no idea who..

Spoiler:
            Wilf

..is, or else I'd think I knew too much, hehe.

I'm over "those" particular bad guys, can we not just have a finale with an original villain? And please, oh please, can we have a TARDIS "crew" and not a TARDIS "duo" for the 2009 Specials/2010 Series?!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh... Wilf... yes, I'm on board now...
              sigpic

Comment

Bah. Rose.

Bah.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                  Bah. Rose.

Bah.
                  I dunno......

Spoiler:
                  Rose with a big honkin' space gun...........She may have developed a back bone at last.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Hopefully Maybe it'll blow up in her face

Comment

And please, oh please, can we have a TARDIS "crew" and not a TARDIS "duo" for the 2009 Specials/2010 Series?!
                      Ooh please! At least for the specials! The Doctor, Donna, Jack, and either Martha or an alien might be fun. I want to see Martha in the TARDIS again, she and Donna got on wonderfully.....but I also wouldn't mind seeing an alien. And five in the TARDIS might be a bit too much.

Comment

I'm over "those" particular bad guys, can we not just have a finale with an original villain?
                        Spoiler:
                        I have a feeling that this finale will be the conclusion of the Time War, and effectively bring the series back to the start the Doctor being on the run from the Timelords etc

And please, oh please, can we have a TARDIS "crew" and not a TARDIS "duo" for the 2009 Specials/2010 Series?!
                        I'd just be happy with a companion whose not from present day London too be honest.
                        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Dam why does the site block overseas viewers? This is getting ridiculous I have to go to Youtube to see trailers now! As if they don't know that is what folks will do, seriously why all the blocking of access?

Of course now I wish I hadn't watched it as it gave away far too much info for my liking.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post

I'd just be happy with a companion whose not from present day London too be honest.
                            same. all throughout the previous series' he had people from all over, why not now?
                            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*
                            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                              Dam why does the site block overseas viewers? This is getting ridiculous I have to go to Youtube to see trailers now! As if they don't know that is what folks will do, seriously why all the blocking of access?

Of course now I wish I hadn't watched it as it gave away far too much info for my liking.
                              It's a licsence fee thing, it's why iPlayer only works in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                It's a licsence fee thing, it's why iPlayer only works in the UK
                                But it is a trailer! It just seems stupid as the BBC knows it will turn up on Youtube in seconds.

Comment

Working...
                                X