X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torchwood - Zap2It: Interview with Gareth David-Lloyd:

From Zap2It:

http://blog.zap2it.com/scifi/2008/02...erview-wi.html

(Please follow the link for the complete interview.)

An Interview with 'Torchwood' star Gareth David-Lloyd

By Tamara Brooks

February 22, 09:59 AM

Eariler this week, I was fortunate enough to speak with Torchwood
    star Gareth David-Lloyd (who plays Secretary/Field Agent/Love
    Interest/Incredibly Dapper Dresser Ianto Jones) about music, why the
    team at Torchwood 3 are so friendly with each other, and things we
    can look forward to in future episodes.

Possible Spoilers [at the site]!

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

For anyone who doesn't know, the up coming R2 Classic releases are as follows:

The Five Doctors (March 3rd)

The Invasion of Time
      The Invisble Enemy
      K9 & Company (Possibly packaged with the above)
      Trial of a Timelord boxset

In R1 - Beneath the Surface will be released on June 3rd

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Any sign on "Planet of the Spiders" on DVD at any point in the next few months?

It's the first Dr. Who I ever remember watching...
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Doubtful, the current schedule takes us up to June/July.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Bugger.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Mate, there's still a LOT of unreleased Who Stories. Don't give up.

Me personally, I'm just peeved that every other release is Tom Baker. My LEAST favourite Doctor.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I know. But like I said, it's the first one I ever remember watching.

Don't think I've seen it since I were a four year old sprog.
                sigpic

Comment

Lol, know what you mean, I think Revenge (or maybe Attack) Of The Cybermen was my first one.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                    Which cinema was it? I think only a select few were showing the new DW trailer before Cloverfield.

The cinema in Bracknell is an Odeon so it might have been just a marketing thing.

I don't know how alot of businesses work these days

Spoiler:
                    Heres the trailer if you havnt searched for it on YouTube already. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L33XB...eature=related
                    Thanks for the link - I have already found it on YouTube but it'd be awesome to see it in all its glory on thebig screen.

Originally posted by BruTak View Post

It's been repeated on TV several times in recent weeks/months... for about a 2 week period I seemed to keep stumbling across it...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                      It''s been repeated on TV several times in recent weeks/months... for about a 2 week period I seemed to keep stumbling across it...
                      Yeah, but I don't have satellite/cable/whatever, just "council telly" as my buddy Jinxx puts it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well it scared the hell out of me!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                          Well it scared the hell out of me!
                          Spoiler:

Well, I was only four when it was originally broadcast. Quite frankly, it scared the living poo out of me...
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, I was only four when it was originally broadcast. Quite frankly, it scared the living poo out of me...
                            I was about seven and I hate spiders anyway.

So when is the new series due to start? I can't find any info on the site beyond them saying in the Spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                              So when is the new series due to start? I can't find any info on the site beyond them saying in the Spring.
                              No idea. But I'd hazzard a guess and say late March/early April.
                              sigpic

Comment

No idea. But I'd hazzard a guess and say late March/early April.
                                Yeah, probably a couple of weeks after Torchwood finishes.

Wow. I only just realised that that's actually... really soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X