This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
    Was that after the Planet of Fire. I mean he could of played a more central role in the episodes between the kings demons and planet of fire. Perhaps he could have played a role in Reveleation of the Daleks. We may never know.
    Kamelion appeared in The King's Demons and The Planet of Fire. Between those two stories, he was nowhere to be found.

Comment

wasnt he in another episode however the scene was deleted?
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

wasnt he in another episode however the scene was deleted?
        I can't say. I never heard that.

Comment

It was in one of the Orignal versions of the Doctor Who confidentials where they were talking at one point about K-9 and Kameilion.

Comment

It was in one of the Orignal versions of the Doctor Who confidentials where they were talking at one point about K-9 and Kameilion.
            You mean the regular version of the Confidential?
            I've seen the cut-down version.

Comment

I love to get to see the full version of confidential but i don't see that happening
              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
                You mean the regular version of the Confidential?
                I've seen the cut-down version.
                Yep the regular version they were so great, I miss them.

Comment

What was the troble with the full version anyway

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                    What was the troble with the full version anyway
                    The new and classic series were licensed out to different publishers, so the full Confidential series couldn't be put on the new series DVD because it contained classic series material. So the Cut Down version was used instead.

Comment

politics.................................................

Comment

yep damn Polotics ruins everthing.

Comment

How did the compaions leave the fifth doctor

Comment

Lets see..
                            Adric- died at the end of Earthshock foiling the Cybermans attempt to destroy earth.

Nyssa- stayed on the medical transport ship at the end of Terminus

Tegan- left the Doctor at the end of Ressurection of the Daleks because she was sick of all the death.

Turlough - decides to go back to his home with the Trion Captain, Lomond (John Alkin), now that political prisoners are no longer persecuted. At the end of The Planet of Fire.

Kameilion - Destroyed by the Doctor in The Planet of Fire

Peri- stayed on till The Trial of a Timelord.

Hope that was helpfull !!!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Just saw Resurection of the Darleks and That was the sadest scean when Tegan left

Comment

Working...
                                X