This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easter Lily
    Phew... I can see why you people are saying that Terminus is a depressing storyline... Very glum looking... and almost everyone's in beige or brown too which doesn't help...
    It is sad --- I was always a Nyssa fan. I think she worked really well with the 5th doctor, better than the rest, so I found it sad that it was her final story, too.

Comment

If I remeeber rightly wasnt Terminus the Episode in which the doctor thew a cricket ball in space which bounced of a ship and propelled him back into the TARDIS ???
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
        If I remeeber rightly wasnt Terminus the Episode in which the doctor thew a cricket ball in space which bounced of a ship and propelled him back into the TARDIS ???
        You're thinking of Four to Doomsday.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
          You're thinking of Four to Doomsday.
          Yup. That was a fun scene!
          "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Although in reality that would never happen as the ball would just smash against the ship.
            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
              Although in reality that would never happen as the ball would just smash against the ship.
              It's a cricket ball...of the future!

Comment

The doctor always has his unususual ways
                Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Terminus is such a dreary story too... slow going... and seems to drag its heels. Too much of everything else and not enough of the Doctor. I'm only persevering because it's Nyssa's last appearance. That and because the Garm looks kinda cute...
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Rowana
                    Yup. That was a fun scene!
                    That was embarrassing, I mean I probably loved it the first time I watched it but seeing it again recently it was OMG I can't believe how lame that was!

It's a cricket ball...of the future!
                    Teehee. Should of had K9 and thrown him at it instead.

Comment

*Sob* Got a bit teary there when Nyssa said her goodbyes...
                      She will be missed... The poor Doctor looked so lost... as if he didn't know what to do with himself.

Now, for a planet with a bit more colour...
                      sigpic
                      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                        That was embarrassing, I mean I probably loved it the first time I watched it but seeing it again recently it was OMG I can't believe how lame that was!
                        Lame? But the costumes were just so appropriate.

I mean don't nurses typically dress in depressing skull & bone themed armor?

And don't all raiders dress like 80's rock stars? Most laymen don't realize the importance of the proper use of eye make-up in piracy. Also, essential in military operations. See Warriors of the Deep for clarification.

Comment

Most laymen don't realize the importance of the proper use of eye make-up in piracy. Also, essential in military operations. See Warriors of the Deep for clarification.
                          Lol! Those people did have a awful lot of makeup on. Especially for a secret, underwater, military base that was supposed to be cut off from the world. Where did they get resupplies? I wonder if their bosses concider it an essential item. LOL! Man, I'm rambling tonight.
                          "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Lol! Those people did have a awful lot of makeup on. Especially for a secret, underwater, military base that was supposed to be cut off from the world. Where did they get resupplies?
                            I'm thinking they must have given high level security clearance to Avon (and I don't mean Paul Darrow).

I wonder if their bosses concider it an essential item.
                            Considering their outfits, I'd say it was most certainly essential.

In fact, I'd even go as so far to say it was a cosmetic emergency.

If only more military organizations took the time to address the cosmetic needs of their soldiers, war wouldn't be so ugly.
                            Last edited by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime; 20 October 2005, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                              *Sob* Got a bit teary there when Nyssa said her goodbyes...
                              She will be missed... The poor Doctor looked so lost... as if he didn't know what to do with himself.

Now, for a planet with a bit more colour...
                              I missed it. Darn the switch to Daylight Savings is throwing me off, I keep forgetting to watch. And it isn't on tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                                I missed it. Darn the switch to Daylight Savings is throwing me off, I keep forgetting to watch. And it isn't on tonight.
                                If you think you're depressed now, wait until you actually see that episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X