This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
    Oh apparantly Frontios will be this years Davidson release although this is a rumour.
    That would be great! I've always loved Tractators and that is one of my favorite 5th eps. Thanks for the info.

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

I don't remember the ep, what happen in it?
      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
        The Doctor sacrificed both hat racks.

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
          The TARDIS explodes (but somehow Kameleon survives...lol) and the Doctor had to battle giant slugs with power over gravity who Turlough seems to be terrified of.

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

Frontios is awesome and I'll be very happy if that's out this year.

Comment

It may be intersting

Comment

It is a pretty good ep although id prefer Planet of Fire anyday.
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I'd like to see more 5th releases myself, miss watching DW every week........... wait strach that I am see DW every week

Comment

I would love to see Enlightenment on DVD... if it isn't already... It's certainly one of the more original 5th Doctor stories.
                    sigpic
                    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I have a question about The Five Doctors...

Spoiler:
                      In this story... the Castellan is shot by the commander of the guards. My question is... shouldn't he have regenerated... isn't he a Time Lord? If not, why doesn't he regenerate? Something to do with the way he died?
                      sigpic
                      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                        I have a question about The Five Doctors...

Spoiler:
                        In this story... the Castellan is shot by the commander of the guards. My question is... shouldn't he have regenerated... isn't he a Time Lord? If not, why doesn't he regenerate? Something to do with the way he died?
                        The staser was set to "kill". I took that to mean "permenantly kill".

Spoiler:

Honestly, it doesn't seem necessary at all to even have such a setting...or least, it doesn't seem appropriate to use such a setting on another Gallifreyan.

Yeah, I know the Castellan was purposely killed, but it was too obvious. Who's going to buy that lame story?

Comment

It's just a problem of someone else underestamating the Doctor

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fantastic
                            That would be great! I've always loved Tractators and that is one of my favorite 5th eps. Thanks for the info.
                            Turlough's expressions in that episode were hilarious!
                            Black Orchid is one of my favourite Davison eps (though Sarah Sutton's double looked nothing like her!), along with Four to Doomsday (despite the ridiculous bit about Tegan being able to communicate with the Aborigine!)

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                              I would love to see Enlightenment on DVD... if it isn't already... It's certainly one of the more original 5th Doctor stories.

There were some great costumes in Enlightenment.

Comment

Enlightenment would be released as part of the Black Guardian Trilogy (Mawdryn Undead, Terminus, Enlightenment) and that means it would be release Jan 2008 Region 2 at the earliest.
                                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                                X