Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been spoiled - damm newspapers with their photos. You turn the pages and bang its right there in front of you and you don't have time to close your eyes or skip to the next page.

Comment

I take it you're talking about The Sun, a few of my friends on another site were up in arms over that

Comment

Yep - it was in the Sun and the Mirror - both papers just ruin it - haven't read the article thoe just saw the image.

Comment

I've only got one thing to say and that's

At least the daleks were back to their old Exterminating selves, didn't like the Touchy Feely dalek from the 6th ep

Comment

Here's a couple of pics for all us slash fans out there.

Comment

The papers were saying Chris ecclestone is single now after splitting up with his missus. Theres an opening for someone there!

Comment

Well I must say last nights ep was stonkingly good!! Also can't beleiev I stayed almost spoiler free! Also I thought the kiss was sweet- though it's going to be taken out of context by some unfortunately!

Comment

I can see the American censors getting there scissors out already to chop the last 5 episodes about, anyone with an ounce of savvy worked out Capt Jack swung both ways in The Empty Child (And seeing as the series was written by Russel T Davies are we surprised) so last nights kiss came as no surprise, it was incredibly sweet, if you watch Confidential John Barrowman makes a good, sensible explaination for the kisses
                  http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/confidential/index.shtml

Comment

good ending to the series, any thoughts on the new doctor?

Comment

Too early too say

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
                        good ending to the series, any thoughts on the new doctor?
                        I think he will be fantastic, and I am in spoiler heaven thanks guys.

Comment

That ep was unbelievable!!! Loved the Daleks!! And I cant beleive I didnt notice Jack was a bi before. BTW Jack is coming back right? They cant just leave him there

sigpic
                          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                            That ep was unbelievable!!! Loved the Daleks!! And I cant beleive I didnt notice Jack was a bi before. BTW Jack is coming back right? They cant just leave him there
                            He's coming back, though Russel Davies said last week that it won't be at the start of series 2.

Interesting fact.....anyone notice that in POTW when the Tardis arrives back on Sat 5 from the Dalek ship, Jack is carrying the Extrapolator from Ep 11 Boom Time.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                              He's coming back, though Russel Davies said last week that it won't be at the start of series 2.

Interesting fact.....anyone notice that in POTW when the Tardis arrives back on Sat 5 from the Dalek ship, Jack is carrying the Extrapolator from Ep 11 Boom Time.
                              yay he's coming back!!

btw, what is the Extrapolator again? I know I should know this but I've only seen each ep once. And I forget easily

sigpic
                              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Its the mini surfboard-looking thing that Margaret the Slitheen built, she was going to use it to escape from Earth after the rift had opened.

Comment

Working...
                                X