No announcement yet.

Secret Santa (213)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife and I finally got around to watching this episode. Definitely a nice Christmas episode for Warehouse. I can't wait to get next season started.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      I've been watching the show since the beginning...and I didn't know who he was. I just thought "oh new character" and went with it.
      wow that is really interesting he is not in the show very much , but he is very important he is in three episodes previously

the only characters i was sure who they were was , pete and myka former secret service boss
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
        wow that is really interesting he is not in the show very much , but he is very important he is in three episodes previously

the only characters i was sure who they were was , pete and myka former secret service boss
        Being in 3 episodes over 3 seasons doesn't make Joshua an important character.
        sigpic

Comment

Being in 3 episodes over 3 seasons doesn't make Joshua an important character.

But he is he Claudia's brother and the reason why she is there
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

But he is he Claudia's brother and the reason why she is there
            Lwaxana Troi was in several episodes of ST:TNG...but it doesn't make her more than a reoccurring character. Which is what Joshua is.
            sigpic

Comment

Important is a purely qualitve definition. Its going to differ from person to person. Personally given his connection to Claudia I think he is pretty important.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Lwaxana Troi was in several episodes of ST:TNG...but it doesn't make her more than a reoccurring character. Which is what Joshua is.
                I know she is recurring character, but she was important , too ? Joshua is important
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Important is a purely qualitve definition. Its going to differ from person to person. Personally given his connection to Claudia I think he is pretty important.

I agree
                  sigpic

Comment

I know she is recurring character, but she was important , too ? Joshua is important
                    If he'd been in more episodes...and if he was memorable...I'd say yes. At least Lwaxana is memorable.
                    sigpic

Comment

If he'd been in more episodes...and if he was memorable...I'd say yes. At least Lwaxana is memorable.
                      Since when has episode numbers make a person important?
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

But....he's the reason why Claudia is in the show, why she kidnapped Artie...why she went to Switzerland...how can you miss that?
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                          But....he's the reason why Claudia is in the show, why she kidnapped Artie...why she went to Switzerland...how can you miss that?
                          Yes, I saw that...but I didn't remember who the heck he was when I saw him.
                          sigpic

Comment

what he is so cool!! that Joshua is my new favorite character
                            sigpic

Comment

Lack of memory=Not important

That makes little sense
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Hi all
                                this last episode was amazing. Just a little confused here. She Myka back?

Comment

Working...
                                X