X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
    Pete said "My kid's sister..." Hmm...
    "Kid sister", not "kid's sister"
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Eureka
      - 1.919 million viewers
      - 1.2/2 HH
      - 0.6/2 A18-49

Warehouse 13
      - 2.015 million viewers
      - 1.3/2 HH
      - 0.7/2 A18-49

Thanks to Briangate for these!

Comment

I loved the special. It was awesome. LOVED Myka pelting Pete with a snowball and that laugh and then little happy dance after. OMG so adorable. I love it when they let Myka laugh.

LOVED Artie kissing Joshua. OMG...poor Joshua. "Ow". LOL

For those of you having issues with the discontinuity with the ep, here's what one of the writers just said via Twitter about it.

Courtesy of Ian Stokes (one of the writers for the show) via Twitter:

For hardcore fans who need continuity, last night's #Warehouse13 takes place before "Vendetta" but after the one where Picard became a Borg

So that is why Myka is still there. It is well before she's left.

Also if you go here: NBC Store: Warehouse 13 you can purchase 3 or 4 of the t-shirts that Claudia gave the team. Sadly as of now, they do not have Artie, Myka or Leena's shirts.
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

hey have a question ? there is a part where Artie says to Pete "your asking me how Santa Claus works?" I don't get that part , does anyone get the joke
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
            hey have a question ? there is a part where Artie says to Pete "your asking me how Santa Claus works?" I don't get that part , does anyone get the joke
            Could be cause he's Jewish...
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
              For those of you having issues with the discontinuity with the ep, here's what one of the writers just said via Twitter about it.

For hardcore fans who need continuity, last night's #Warehouse13 takes place before "Vendetta" but after the one where Picard became a Borg

So that is why Myka is still there. It is well before she's left.

Also if you go here: NBC Store: Warehouse 13 you can purchase 3 or 4 of the t-shirts that Claudia gave the team. Sadly as of now, they do not have Artie, Myka or Leena's shirts.
              That's what I figured after seeing the artifacts on the shirts Claudia had made up.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                Could be cause he's Jewish...
                Bingo!

This was a really fun episode (and I hope it won't be the last time we see Myka)! I thought pulling Joshua into the show and kind of assuming we all know him and he is a known character was a little odd, but hey I loved the episode!
                sigpic

Comment

I found it funny how Artie and his dad got angry at Claudia and they started getting along The annoying Gentile. I love that
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                    Bingo!

This was a really fun episode (and I hope it won't be the last time we see Myka)! I thought pulling Joshua into the show and kind of assuming we all know him and he is a known character was a little odd, but hey I loved the episode!
                    It made sense to me. Claudia is his only family and it is Christmas. Most people would want to be with family on Christmas.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                      I found it funny how Artie and his dad got angry at Claudia and they started getting along The annoying Gentile. I love that
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, and apparently Claudia knows Hebrew ....anyone else loved how Myka was like "Why did you do that?" about Pete telling her what he got her for Christmas? This was one of the more fun episodes...I laughed
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Did not get to post yet. This episode was excellent. I loved it, and hope hey do it again next year. I needed this episode after a rough day. Made me laugh and smile.
                          sigpic

Comment

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                              If you've been watching the show from the beginning, it's not odd at all. He's Claudia's brother and only family, seemed logical to me since it is Christmas/Chanukah time.
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

If you've been watching the show from the beginning, it's not odd at all. He's Claudia's brother and only family, seemed logical to me since it is Christmas/Chanukah time.
                                I've been watching the show since the beginning...and I didn't know who he was. I just thought "oh new character" and went with it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X