Secret Santa (213)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
    If you've been watching the show from the beginning, it's not odd at all. He's Claudia's brother and only family, seemed logical to me since it is Christmas/Chanukah time.
    Its funny, I haven't watched any of Season 1 yet and I knew who Joshua was!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
      Its funny, I haven't watched any of Season 1 yet and I knew who Joshua was!
      that's cause he was in season two.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        Claudia is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad ...and cute

I love how Joshua reacted to her telling Artie that his dad way going to die

I also loved the opening with Pete and Myka, classic. I love those two together. They're so fun

Claudia: Your father is dying
        Joshua: Oh For the Love of God

lmao!!! i love that! It was so hilarious! Claudia is awesome!

Myka: You're making a wish list in your head right now aren't you?
        Pete: Maybe....

Loved this episode!
        sigpic

Comment

that's cause he was in season two.
          Joshua first appeared in S1 though, in the same episode, Claudia, that Claudia appeared in. He was in Elements for a little bit and then we didn't see him again until the S2 opener, Time Will Tell. I guess I pay attention more then most when watching the show. But then I've always liked Joshua. *shrug*
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Joshua first appeared in S1 though, in the same episode, Claudia, that Claudia appeared in. He was in Elements for a little bit and then we didn't see him again until the S2 opener, Time Will Tell. I guess I pay attention more then most when watching the show. But then I've always liked Joshua. *shrug*
            He was watching youtube ...I rewatched those earlier episodes, and boy Claudia was a mean girl . But she meant good. Now she's happier .
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

He was watching youtube ...I rewatched those earlier episodes, and boy Claudia was a mean girl . But she meant good. Now she's happier .
              Yes she was a mean girl and that's why a lot of people didn't like her. They didn't realize that her attitude was merely a defense mechanism for how much she'd lost in her young life. Does it make it right, no. Does it make it easier to understand why she was that way, now that we know who and when she lost? Yes. I've always liked Claudia, but she doesn't hold a candle to Myka, imho.
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Yes she was a mean girl and that's why a lot of people didn't like her. They didn't realize that her attitude was merely a defense mechanism for how much she'd lost in her young life. Does it make it right, no. Does it make it easier to understand why she was that way, now that we know who and when she lost? Yes. I've always liked Claudia, but she doesn't hold a candle to Myka, imho.
                Artie trumps all

As a person who a person who doesn't like Claudia yes I understand the psychological reason she acts the way she does but that doesn't change I don't care for her action
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I saw that when I first watched WH13, and it was even more apparent when I rewatched it more recently. I always liked her ...I saw that inner good in that cute little mischievous smile of hers
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

going to try to watch this tonight .

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by billyd797 View Post
                      going to try to watch this tonight .
                      Its a good episode! I think you'll enjoy it.
                      sigpic

Comment

the thingabout this show overall is the character interaction has always been awesome (pete/myka ,artie/almost everyone , etc ) and this ep showed that interaction really well. also got to see the guy from the dresdien files .

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by billyd797 View Post
                          the thingabout this show overall is the character interaction has always been awesome (pete/myka ,artie/almost everyone , etc ) and this ep showed that interaction really well. also got to see the guy from the dresdien files .
                          Yes...I liked seeing him again.
                          sigpic

Comment

THis is the only ep of WH13 I've seen and it was awesome Made me want to start at the beginning but I can't find anyway to >.<
                            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                              THis is the only ep of WH13 I've seen and it was awesome Made me want to start at the beginning but I can't find anyway to >.<
                              Buy the DVDs or rent them.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                                Buy the DVDs or rent them.
                                I would buy them, but I'd rather wait for a rare chance for this and Eureka to be released on Blu-Ray. Currently loaning the DVD's from a friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X