No announcement yet.

Stand (312)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent season finale. When they found Steve (esp. the way Pete keeps telling Claudia to go back) and at the end when HG sacrificed herself to protect them and the Warehouse was being destroyed.... just awesome and emotional. And while I wouldn't really want the writers to take the easy way out and just reset everything, I think that watch is going to come into play and maybe at least some things might be undone.
    sigpic
    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

I hope it is a reset Argh !! What about all those artifacts

But yeah great episode !!
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Oh I hope Claudia didn't go dark side , poor girl
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Awesome season finale! can't wait for next season. i really don't think Steve will stay dead long, three episodes tops. and the Warehouse being blown up, that won't last a single eppy (duh! ) still i find something they could have done....,if they'd put the bomb in the little "bubble" it probably would've contained the blast and saved everyone.

we'll see how they do it next summer!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
            Maybe it only works when on someones person
            I just did a rewatch and Petes Mom clearly had pain when the Bracelet activated. Thats why I thought that it takes the energy from the User.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I only recently started watching, but the last several episodes make me want to watch next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
                Awesome season finale! can't wait for next season. i really don't think Steve will stay dead long, three episodes tops. and the Warehouse being blown up, that won't last a single eppy (duh! ) still i find something they could have done....,if they'd put the bomb in the little "bubble" it probably would've contained the blast and saved everyone.

we'll see how they do it next summer!
                I think some things will be reset, Steve not being one of them , and it will likely really effect Claudia. They have truly focused on the characters this season especially with everyone's past.
                sigpic

Comment

Brilliant season finale but I sadly think that that things are going to be reset.

Spoiler:
                  Artie has a flashback of Macpherson telling him he will need the watch some day, Artie then goes to Macpherson's old room to get the watch, he pulls out the watch at the end.

I think it's quite predictable that the watch is an artifact which will probably turn back time or have something to do with time travel.

Comment

I keep watching last 5 Minutes, this has to be one of the most memorable Cliffhangers ever,at least for me.
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I also believe Claudia was very rude , she says these people are her friends and family and , she talks so meanly to them . I do like Claudia , but I am uncertain about her future at warehouse 13 ? I do not believe Jane was assuaging her guilt , but trying to do the right thing
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                        My favourite part of the episode was about HG and her smelling apples.
                        Do you think Erick Avari will be in the HG show?
                        Since you brought that up, anybody have any ideas why only H.G. could smell apples. I think Avari's character said something about the warehouse liking her in one of the flashbacks. Makes me wonder if any of the other characters well every get far enough on the warehouse's good side to smell anything similar.

If they do get to do an H.G. spinoff it would be great to see Erick Avari again as a regular on it!
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          Since you brought that up, anybody have any ideas why only H.G. could smell apples. I think Avari's character said something about the warehouse liking her in one of the flashbacks.
                          Yep, that's what he said. Personally I think the moment where HG said she could smell apples again was the most emotional. She sacrificed herself to save the others and the warehouse thanked her.

I think Claudia will try to bring back Steve with the metronome, but Steve will tell her to stop and let him go.

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                            I also believe Claudia was very rude , she says these people are her friends and family and , she talks so meanly to them . I do like Claudia , but I am uncertain about her future at warehouse 13 ? I do not believe Jane was assuaging her guilt , but trying to do the right thing
                            Keep in mind she lashing out at people because of grief.

Grief makes people act very uncharacteristically sometimes. And sometimes all one wants to do is lash out at people, no amtter who is hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                              Keep in mind she lashing out at people because of grief.

Grief makes people act very uncharacteristically sometimes. And sometimes all one wants to do is lash out at people, no amtter who is hurt.

Oh that is right , you quite right, I hope she doesnt use the metronome ??
                              sigpic

Comment

Damn that was.... DAMN! By far the best Warehouse 13 finale so far! Kinda makes me wish they skipped the Christmas episode this year

I wonder if Kate Mulgrew will become a recurring character on the show, she survived that bloodbath.

So is Mrs. Frederick an Artifact? Or was it that ''Special connection to the Warehouse'' that
                                Spoiler:
                                killed her
                                ?

LOADS of questions, knew that Steve was undercover right from when he pulled the gun on Mrs. Frederick.

Comment

Working...
                                X