Stand (312)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
    I think Mrs. F. knew what Claudia was planning to do with it, and wanted to not let her do it.
    You believe what you like, I think she wanted it so she could question Marcus since she, Claud, & Leena were getting no where with their research. They had Sykes' right hand man right there, why not bring him back to question him about the end game?
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      It wasn't Pete's mom who created the forcefield but the bracelet. She said so herself.
      I know that it was the Bracelet, but where else is it supposed to get its Energy from? If it is like you say, there wouldnt be much need for someone to carry it around, better having it inside the Forcefield, dont you think?
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        Just one thing though. Everybody that has used the term Warehouse 14 on here, you do realize that in the past an increase in the Warehouse number meant a change in country right?
        circumstantial.

the Warehouse has moved to whichever country/city-state that was the most powerful at that time. america still is. and we don't know all the previous warehouse locations, 1(sort of, run by alexander the great)2 was the library of alexandria, 3-6 are unknown. 7 was in the mongol empire. 8-10 also unknown. 11, 12 and 13 are russia, great britain and america.

theres nothing to suggest warehouse 3 wasn't built near where 2 was when it was lost.... or that 8 wasn't still in the mongol empire but as nomads do, they move about! is my point

if it does move country with the number then china would be my guess for 14th location.

i'll take a stab at it being in italy around the 1500's, maybe warehouse 8 or 9, leonardo da vinci as the 'artie' character.
        Last edited by rlr149; 04 October 2011, 03:07 PM.
        sigpic
        EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
        -Liberty Prime

Comment

Originally posted by rlr149 View Post
          circumstantial.

the Warehouse has moved to whichever country/city-state that was the most powerful at that time. america still is. and we don't know all the previous warehouse locations, 1(sort of, run by alexander the great)2 was the library of alexandria, 3-6 are unknown. 7 was in the mongol empire. 8-10 also unknown. 11, 12 and 13 are russia, great britain and america.theres nothing to suggest warehouse 3 wasn't built near where 2 was when it was lost.... or that 8 wasn't still in the mongol empire but as nomads do, they move about! is my point

if it does move country with the number then china would be my guess for 14th location.

i'll take a stab at it being in italy around the 1500's, maybe warehouse 8 or 9, leonardo da vinci as the 'artie' character.
          There is a listing on the Warehouse 13 SyFy website as to all the locations of the previous Warehouses.
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
            There is a listing on the Warehouse 13 SyFy website as to all the locations of the previous Warehouses.
            link? not seeing it on http://www.syfy.com/warehouse13/

NM, found it somewhere else

either way, america is still the most powerful at this time and thats where they are built, or the next ones in china, not sure that will be wanted by an american tv company
            Last edited by rlr149; 04 October 2011, 03:32 PM.
            sigpic
            EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
            -Liberty Prime

Comment

My impression is that Mrs. Fredricks wanted the Metronome to keep herself alive as she knew what would happen to herself when Warehouse 13 blew up
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                aired as a double episode.

and please do not admit to downloading here. We don't want that anymore than we do the links please. Do what you do, just don't talk about it (if they wanted to, if syfy reads your post they can compel us to give them your IP info so they cna track you down. we don't like that, but would have to comply....so don't give them the info they'd have to use to make us )

and, we don't need spoiler tags in this thread. It's meant for talk about 312, so no need for tags (nice that you used them though)
                Not all downloading is illegal, you know.

Comment

As far as this forum's rules are, unless it's an official site, unbox, itunes, etc, it doesn't count and is not to be mentioned.

Not gonna debate the merits of downloading, not on topic anyway, but the rule stands.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

It was an enjoyable season closer. Some great moments. So! Is Mrs. F actually an artifact?? a living artifact .... one that died with all of the other WH13 artifacts?

teehee!!
                    sigpic
                    SCORE!!
                    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

It was demonstrated in a season 2 episode that Frederick (, Mrs. Frederick) was the guardian (or a guardian figure) of the current warehouse (13). When Warehouse 2 came back online, she was connected to both of them, and it was said Claudia was destined to be the next one. So we can probably look forward to that, or maybe Leena since Claudia is a bit off the deep end at the moment.

I don't think that the metronome would have kept her alive, it seemed to be connected to the heart rather than time. Remember, she didn't grow old (looked exactly the same). But on the otherhand she did say she knew what was going to happen (while talking to Marcus).

My favourite part of the episode was about HG and her smelling apples.
                      Do you think Erick Avari will be in the HG show?
                      Last edited by Inquisitor; 05 October 2011, 02:46 AM.

Comment

I was thinking Mrs. F was a kind of Dorian Gray artifact, connected to something inside the Warehouse. That's why she looks the same.
                        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                          My impressions are almost every time wrong, but did anyone else get the vibe that Claudia might go Darkside on us? After what happened to Jinks she seemed to really hate Regents, Warehouse and everything.
                          I think Claudia was just angry and lashing out, which is very normal.

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                          I think she wanted it so she could bring Marcus back to ask him what Sykes' end game was.
                          Possible

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                          I think Mrs. F. knew what Claudia was planning to do with it, and wanted to not let her do it.
                          This was the impression I got as Claudia stated that's why she was keeping it

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                          I know that it was the Bracelet, but where else is it supposed to get its Energy from? If it is like you say, there wouldnt be much need for someone to carry it around, better having it inside the Forcefield, dont you think?
                          Maybe it only works when on someones person

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          My impression is that Mrs. Fredricks wanted the Metronome to keep herself alive as she knew what would happen to herself when Warehouse 13 blew up
                          She was basically turned to dust, I don't think it would have made a difference

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                          My favourite part of the episode was about HG and her smelling apples.
                          Do you think Erick Avari will be in the HG show?
                          If they go forward with the spin-off, yes
                          sigpic

Comment

The music for both episodes was very well done, imo. Especially when the Warehouse blows up and it cuts to the scene with Myka,Pete, and Artie inside the forcefield witnessing the destruction. Simply Epic, and they truly raised the bar for the series.

I do expect a reset to some degree, but hopefully it is not too simple and something is still sacrificed. So not a full reset.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rlr149 View Post
                              circumstantial.

the Warehouse has moved to whichever country/city-state that was the most powerful at that time. america still is. and we don't know all the previous warehouse locations, 1(sort of, run by alexander the great)2 was the library of alexandria, 3-6 are unknown. 7 was in the mongol empire. 8-10 also unknown. 11, 12 and 13 are russia, great britain and america.

theres nothing to suggest warehouse 3 wasn't built near where 2 was when it was lost.... or that 8 wasn't still in the mongol empire but as nomads do, they move about! is my point

But is China a good place for it due to there human rights issues? also right now W13 is in the same country that Eureka is in.
                              Last edited by Joe; 05 October 2011, 08:06 AM.

Comment

No, I get a strong impression to some extent that they do care to some extent about civil rights, or those people who used some of those artifacts to hurt people would be in jail.

Such as the father who used that hatched to heal his son. If the Warehouse didn't care about the motivation and the letter of the law, then he'd be in jail for the crimes he'd committed.

So I really don't think it'd be put in a place like China.

But then again, if those cases did go to law then that would reveal the existence of the Warehouse to the general public and there'd be a lot of panic and mania over those artifacts.

Comment

Working...
                                X