Stand (312)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really really loved it!!!

And I have never hoped for a reset button like this before!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

The best episodes of W13! Totally epic.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
        He probably would have threatened HG's life, forcing them to come out, though, so not much change there.
        A good agent would do their job and not sacrifice the safety of the Warehouse (and thus the world) for the life of one person.

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        The best episodes of W13! Totally epic.
        Indeed
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          I really really loved it!!!

And I have never hoped for a reset button like this before!
          I don't wanna have a reset...it needs to move forward...Warehouse 14!
          sigpic

Comment

Well i have to say I'm impressed with that season finale. I was not expecting that to happen, and it was very nicely done with the slo mo sequence.

I will also be very dissapointed and tbh pretty angry if there is a big reset button next season.

I would much rather

a) Claudia becomes the new Mrs Frederick as has been alluded to in the past
            b) Steve comes back, but is tied to that Metronome artifact.
            c) They construct Warehouse 14 to replace number 13.

All of these would be a very intreresting way to shake things up. I really hope they follow through with it, reset will be a massive dissapointment.

Warehouse 13 you had the guts to kill off some important characters and destroy your base of operations, please don't chicken out and pretend it didn't happen when you come back on, please.

Overall, most impressed

Comment

Originally posted by Demoniser View Post
              Well i have to say I'm impressed with that season finale. I was not expecting that to happen, and it was very nicely done with the slo mo sequence.

I will also be very dissapointed and tbh pretty angry if there is a big reset button next season.

I would much rather

a) Claudia becomes the new Mrs Frederick as has been alluded to in the past
              b) Steve comes back, but is tied to that Metronome artifact.
              c) They construct Warehouse 14 to replace number 13.

All of these would be a very intreresting way to shake things up. I really hope they follow through with it, reset will be a massive dissapointment.

Warehouse 13 you had the guts to kill off some important characters and destroy your base of operations, please don't chicken out and pretend it didn't happen when you come back on, please.

Overall, most impressed
              Sounds like some good ideas...IDK if I'd like Claudia as Mrs. Fredric...
              sigpic

Comment

If they rebuild Warehouse 13 in the same spot they would likely still call it Warehouse 13...just sayin'

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                Sounds like some good ideas...IDK if I'd like Claudia as Mrs. Fredric...
                If Ms. Fredrick stays dead than that is one of the more certain outcomes in the list.

During the events of Warehouse 2's reactivation, Mrs Frederic & Dave Whitman explained to Claudia that everyone at the Warehouse had a purpose, and that she had to be prepared. It was later revealed to Claudia that her purpose was to be a backup "caretaker" for warehouse 13 in the event that Mrs Frederic was killed, it was also implied that one day she may be Mrs Frederic's successor.
                sigpic

Comment

I also really enjoyed the soundtrack/musical score throughout the two episodes especially at the end with the explosion. The season finale was very well done!!! LOVED IT!

Can't wait for the x-mas special...hope it will be as good as last year!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedted View Post
                    One question that keeps running through my mind is...
                    Spoiler:
                    Where the hell is the Trailer the dog? Didn't see him at all this episode so i hope he wasn't in the Warehouse.
                    Oh my god, i can't believe i didn't think of the poor dog...hope he's o.k...maybe he was with Mrs. F and is at the B&B. fingers crossed.

Comment

I hate the idea of Claudia taking Mrs. Fredricks place. It made no sense in S2 and it makes no sense now. While the finale was awesome it concerns me just how big of a reset we are going to see
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Gah. Another show that I just realized I had watched the season finale of (the other one was Alphas). :O

Awesome season finale.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          I hate the idea of Claudia taking Mrs. Fredricks place. It made no sense in S2 and it makes no sense now. While the finale was awesome it concerns me just how big of a reset we are going to see
                          My impressions are almost every time wrong, but did anyone else get the vibe that Claudia might go Darkside on us? After what happened to Jinks she seemed to really hate Regents, Warehouse and everything.

It was a great end to the Season and I never imagined that this Series would get me to scream at my Monitor.

What is with Petes Mom? That Forcefield was powerd by her, so if the shield had to withstand a Nuclear Bomb, doesnt that mean that the energy used for that came all from her at once? Just saying, I am worried that we might have another bad news waiting for us in the next Season.
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by SG-17 View Post
                            I think that is why she wanted Claudia to give her the metronome right away because she knew if the Warehouse died, so would she.
                            I think she wanted it so she could bring Marcus back to ask him what Sykes' end game was.
                            sigpic
                            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                              My impressions are almost every time wrong, but did anyone else get the vibe that Claudia might go Darkside on us? After what happened to Jinks she seemed to really hate Regents, Warehouse and everything.

It was a great end to the Season and I never imagined that this Series would get me to scream at my Monitor.

What is with Petes Mom? That Forcefield was powerd by her, so if the shield had to withstand a Nuclear Bomb, doesnt that mean that the energy used for that came all from her at once? Just saying, I am worried that we might have another bad news waiting for us in the next Season.
                              It wasn't Pete's mom who created the forcefield but the bracelet. She said so herself.
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                                I think she wanted it so she could bring Marcus back to ask him what Sykes' end game was.
                                I think Mrs. F. knew what Claudia was planning to do with it, and wanted to not let her do it.
                                If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                                Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                                If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                                Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Working...
                                X