Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes that is Joanne. She & Eddie watched the Super Bowl together. I believe she lives in the Toronto area full time while Eddie lives in that area only during filming. He's based out of LA I believe.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

'Smallville' vet joining 'Warehouse 13' -- EXCLUSIVE

Former Smallville actor Aaron Ashmore is joining Syfy’s summertime hit as a series regular.

Ashmore will play Steve Jinks, a young ATF agent with an ability to tell when somebody is lying. Jinks is recruited by Mrs. Frederic (CCH Pounder) to be Pete’s (Eddie McClintock) new Warehouse 13 partner as they search for mysterious artifacts.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/17/sm...se-13-ashmore/

Comment

As a regular? Wow.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          As a regular? Wow.
          He will probably be on Pete's team until Myka returns and then serve a Claudia like position inside the Warehouse
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm not liking this bit of news. Here's hoping they won't waste an entire season on finding Myka. It will be too much like where's Waldo. Resorting to Mary Sue stories so early tells me they are running out of steam. And why add someone new? The cast is fine the way it is.

If they start pushing aside the main cast I am done with it. Bad enough Leena and practically Artie are getting shoved in the back. But no Myka? If she leaves, I won't watch. Cast changes are never a good sign. (MHO)

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
              I'm not liking this bit of news. Here's hoping they won't waste an entire season on finding Myka. It will be too much like where's Waldo. Resorting to Mary Sue stories so early tells me they are running out of steam. And why add someone new? The cast is fine the way it is.

If they start pushing aside the main cast I am done with it. Bad enough Leena and practically Artie are getting shoved in the back. But no Myka? If she leaves, I won't watch. Cast changes are never a good sign. (MHO)
              Cast changes are normal and expected for a show. Myka will most likely be back by the first or second episode. We would have heard something if Joanne Kelly wasn't in a significant portion of W13
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Cast changes are normal and expected for a show. Myka will most likely be back by the first or second episode. We would have heard something if Joanne Kelly wasn't in a significant portion of W13
                I would sure hope so.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

That's what I keep telling people. I'm not all that worried about Joanne leaving. I don't think this new "agent" will be around any more than any other "guest star". I think they're using "regular cast" to throw fans in a tizzy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                    That's what I keep telling people. I'm not all that worried about Joanne leaving. I don't think this new "agent" will be around any more than any other "guest star". I think they're using "regular cast" to throw fans in a tizzy.
                    I do hope you are right. The Pete and Myka banter is the main reason why I watch the show. Come to think of it, wasn't the guy who played their Secret Service boss in the opening credits of season one and in like only two or three episodes?
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      I do hope you are right. The Pete and Myka banter is the main reason why I watch the show. Come to think of it, wasn't the guy who played their Secret Service boss in the opening credits of season one and in like only two or three episodes?
                      Yes and then in S2 he was killed. I believe the actor got another job that interfered with him being able to guest star on the show or something. Or they just decided to kill him off.

Since Myka wasn't killed, chances are greater that she'll be back.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm not worried about Myka being back - I've never doubted that she would be. But.....

To be honest, I can't say I'm thrilled with this news though. I'm not particularly a big fan of this actor. Hopefully his role is minor. What do you want to bet that he ends up being a new love interest for Claudia though?
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

link posted in a tweet by alison:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/17/sm...se-13-ashmore/

Edit: new link

http://blastr.com/2011/02/smallville...rehouse-13.php
                          Last edited by katjoy; 18 February 2011, 09:44 PM.
                          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                            Since Myka wasn't killed, chances are greater that she'll be back.
                            Very true but I HATE waiting!!
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

If they keep making the warehouse agents any younger they're gonna be wearing diapers. The one replacing Myka is a kid! Why the cast change then if Joanne is not leaving why add someone else all of a sudden? That does NOT make sense to me. They are ruining a good show. The whole point of the show was supposed to be artifacts & steampunk not teenybobber replacements for agent! what hell are they thinking? Pete with a kid for a partner? Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                                I'm not worried about Myka being back - I've never doubted that she would be. But.....

To be honest, I can't say I'm thrilled with this news though. I'm not particularly a big fan of this actor. Hopefully his role is minor. What do you want to bet that he ends up being a new love interest for Claudia though?

Yeah, let's turn it into the Claudia show and have done with it. Seeing as it's turning into a mini version
                                of Smallville anyway. If they wanted to give her a boyfriend they could have kept Todd. I liked him.

Comment

Working...
                                X