Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    I'd be very surprised if they wait that long. If SyFy wants the show to return by next July they're not giving a lot of time for the writing and production of the episodes
    They started filming in March but I believe they had already started on scripts well before that, probably before SyFy announced S2 last year.

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Not sure which episode this is a preview for, but it's pretty interesting just the same!

http://airlockalpha.com/node/7797/wa...rehouse-2.html
    Looks like one of the two SyFy has up for Buried, part 1 of the S2 finale.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Check out the link below for a new interview with Eddie McClintock -
      http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...tripes.html#tp

Comment

Christmas Will Solve 'Warehouse 13' Departure, Stars Say

As to what to expect from the upcoming Christmas special and the third season, without spoiling too much, Rubinek did share once again that "Taxi" star Judd Hirsch will make an appearance as Artie’s dad and that there may be a blossoming romance between Artie and Dr. Vanessa Calder, portrayed by "Bionic Woman" Lindsay Wagner.

Rubinek also revealed that the standalone Christmas episode will resolve the Season 2 cliffhanger picking up right where the it left off – with Myka (Joanne Kelly) leaving the warehouse. “It is going to be resolved in a way that is intriguing, surprising and mystifying,” Rubinek said
        http://www.airlockalpha.com/node/781...stars-say.html

Comment

Sounds good! But what about the 3rd Season?

“Warehouse 13” returns with its Christmas episode in December and then returns next summer for its third season on Syfy.

Comment

That's not good enough. I want the third season now!

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
              Sounds good! But what about the 3rd Season?

“Warehouse 13” returns with its Christmas episode in December and then returns next summer for its third season on Syfy.

SyFy isn't saying anything yet. If they wait until after the Christmas special I'm going to have an ulcer the size of the entire US. AHHH!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Rubinek also revealed that the standalone Christmas episode will resolve the Season 2 cliffhanger picking up right where the it left off – with Myka (Joanne Kelly) leaving the warehouse. “It is going to be resolved in a way that is intriguing, surprising and mystifying,” Rubinek said
                Awesome, I had previously been under the impression that the Christmas special would be a non-linear/non-canon episode for some reason. Hopefully we'll have a holly jolly resolution to Myka's return!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                  Awesome, I had previously been under the impression that the Christmas special would be a non-linear/non-canon episode for some reason. Hopefully we'll have a holly jolly resolution to Myka's return!!
                  I second hoping for a holly jolly Myka is back to stay episode! Now when in the name of every deity ever worshipped on this planet are we going to find out if there will be a third season or not?
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I can't wait to see this Christmas episode.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                      That's because before this interview that's how it was explained to us. Now I'm confused and a little worried that they'll just brush all the angst Myka's gone through under the rug like it never happened. That would totally disappoint me.
                      sigpic

Comment

SyFy renews Warehouse 13

FINALLY!!! Matt Roush with TV Guide mag (@RouschTVGuideMag on twitter) made the tweet

@Bumpynight Knew it was only a matter of time. Congrats! RT @THR EXCLUSIVE: Syfy renews 'Warehouse' http://bit.ly/doBJYw

@Bumpynight on Twitter = Jack Kenny show runner.

LET THE FLAILING AND REJOICING BEGIN!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I've heard this before. Even though I'm sure it will be renewed I stay skeptical until the offical press release
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            I've heard this before. Even though I'm sure it will be renewed I stay skeptical until the offical press release
                            even with it's ratings? i assumed it was alrerady filming the third season.
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                              They generally don't start filming until February or March and then go through the first part of August. Then they're done for the year.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                                No the ratings make me certain it will be renewed. I've just seen these press releases about a third season with it being less then true
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X