Warehouse 13 General Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
    I guess I'm the only Gateworlder who loved the pilot. I'm not going to say that too loud only because any time I spout out about loving a show it gets cancelled. So I'll be quiet now. *squeek!*
    I didn't love it the first time I saw it but I liked it, but then I ended up watching it a couple more times with my family and to cap it and I think I've grown to love it.

Comment

the second help wasnt that bad, it has promise

Comment

I liked the second episode. Not as good as the pilot but watchable

Comment

I will be watching the second episode shortly. Thank heaven for DVRs.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I knew it was coming on and watching it would have been as simple as hitting a few buttons on my remote control, but I just didn't care enough to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
              I knew it was coming on and watching it would have been as simple as hitting a few buttons on my remote control, but I just didn't care enough to do it.
              Just not for you?
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Just not for you?
                There are a lot of shows that I think have potential. I'll watch the premiere and maybe even a few episodes afterward but eventually I just lose interest and don't care enough to tune in. Sometimes when I program the receiver to tune in automatically, I find myself turning the channel a few minutes later.

I don't have a real reason why I don't like the show, I just don't bother.

*shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  LOL, you're not the only one this happens to! Everytime I say, "I love X show" it gets cancelled! I hate it! LOL
                  Shhhh! Not so loud! It seems all of the shows I like the best never make it past the second year. Except Stargate and Frasier, what the heck happened there? Oh!!! I know!! Saul Rubinek appeared in both of those shows. So that's good news for WH-13, right? IhopeIhopeIhope!

Comment

Found ep 2 boring. Magic old 45's! ZZZzzzzzz....
                    Last edited by david2708; 17 July 2009, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by leeman15251 View Post
                      I liked the second episode. Not as good as the pilot but watchable
                      If the 2nd episode wasn't as good as the pilot...we're in trouble! Because the pilot wasn't all that great.
                      sigpic

Comment

I thought it was a little better this week. It still relies a little overly heavily on the cliches
                        Spoiler:
                        (the ending scene with her calling her dad was totally textbook),
                        but.... *shrugs* I did think it was better. YMMV.
                        Spoiler:
                        I'm interested to see where this reluctant alliance between Artie and Dickenson goes. And I like that Myka and Pete aren't falling into the whole cliche of "he says something and she doubts everything he says until he proves it". Myka's still pretty "tightly wound" as Tricia Helfer's character put it, but at least she seems to trust Pete's gut instincts, and that's a good thing. It'll be interesting to see if he returns the favor, regarding the rumors he was told.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                          I thought it was a little better this week. It still relies a little overly heavily on the cliches
                          Spoiler:
                          (the ending scene with her calling her dad was totally textbook),
                          but.... *shrugs* I did think it was better. YMMV.
                          Spoiler:
                          I'm interested to see where this reluctant alliance between Artie and Dickenson goes. And I like that Myka and Pete aren't falling into the whole cliche of "he says something and she doubts everything he says until he proves it". Myka's still pretty "tightly wound" as Tricia Helfer's character put it, but at least she seems to trust Pete's gut instincts, and that's a good thing. It'll be interesting to see if he returns the favor, regarding the rumors he was told.
                          Well, I'll have to watch it tonight to figure it out!
                          sigpic

Comment

I liked this ep better than the pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                              There are a lot of shows that I think have potential. I'll watch the premiere and maybe even a few episodes afterward but eventually I just lose interest and don't care enough to tune in. Sometimes when I program the receiver to tune in automatically, I find myself turning the channel a few minutes later.

I don't have a real reason why I don't like the show, I just don't bother.

*shrug*
                              Because the pilot so unimpressed me I did not give it a thought since the premiere. Last night I was completely unaware it was on, that is until I went into Tivo and saw that it had recorded. So I gave it a shot, and the show did absolutely nothing to impress upon me that there is a reason to watch any more.

The one point I would like to make is this. When this show was originally announced, I had replied to a post (either here or at Scifi.com) that the concept of the show appeared bland and unoriginal. I lamented Scifi's risk averse nature to provide lame, run of the mill, boring, safe Science Fiction. In regards to Science Fiction, it is more like Scifi pop than actual Science Fiction. This isn't a "I told you so" moment, but rather a affirmation of my feelings for the Syfy channel. The past few years have brought us some of the worst in TV, anyone remember that trainwreck Trash Gordon?

Anyone remember Farscape? That was in may ways a risky show to air, yet it was good..and popular, and replaced by a reality TV show hosted by a failed hack actress. All this show has done is shown to us we need a TRUE Science Fiction channel that will air or produce quality Scifi!

Comment

I thought last night's ep was a little better than the pilot. But then, it hit one of my life long loves of music. I'd enjoy just about anything with music as a theme.

I liked that we're finally getting some meat with the
                                Spoiler:
                                psychic computer thingy that Artie had at the end

I disliked the cliche ending of
                                Spoiler:
                                the robberies aren't our business we'll let them get away with a felony
                                Totally ruined any sort of believablity they have as law enforcement officers. Yes, the Secret Service protects the President and Veep but they also protect out money supply. They investigate counterfeit money and counterfeiters in the US and (I think) around the world.
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X