Warehouse 13 General Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
    I thought it was awesome. I kinda feel sorry for folks who are forcing themselves to watch a show that (it's obvious to me anyway) they really don't like. I don't get it. If you don't like it, why keep forcing yourself to watch it and then coming here to tell us how much you don't like it. Anyway...I loved it.

Spoiler:
    Finally finding out how Leena was being controlled was awesome. Loved the Wrath of Kahnness of that. LOVED Pete freaking out in London and Myka's explanation of why he was acting that way...and her letting him believe that. LOL

Lot of good moments between all the characters and OMG the new villain, going to be so much fun.
    Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
    Touchy much? You are not the only one doing this. There are folks like you all over the net. Why is it okay for you to come here and discuss how much you don't like the show, but I'm not allowed to discuss how annoying I find it that folks (in general and not just here) who don't like the show feel the need to come to places where obvious like/love it fans hang out.

Spoiler:
    I couldn't stand the fact that Claudia was so harsh towards Leena since Leena was being controlled by MacPherson and didn't steal Claudia's identity on purpose.
    I think that was way out of line and didn't like it. I have no problem complaining about aspects of a show I LOVE.

Also I wasn't ripping you a new one, it was merely an observation I've had for a while now. When I don't like a show, I don't feel the need to tell fans who like it about my dislike for it by going to where they hang out. I see no point in it.
    I agree with you 100% The show first season was awesome and the new episode was great, and just general negativity in a non-constructive way against a show in a fan forum is really immature and annoying. If someone wants to mention something or lots of things they didn't understand, or care for that is one thing, but just to say you don't like they show and would rather watch something else...I say, fine, watch the other show and stop telling us about it!
    sigpic

Comment

This is an OPEN discussion thread.

Please take personal issues to PM or e-mail , and resist the urge to bicker on-thread.

If you disagree with each other's opinions about aspects of the show ,please utilise the scroll feature ,or if you feel a post is breaking any of the forum rules report it to the Moderators for review.

Thanks !
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

My apologies if I spoiled anyone. It was way too early when I posted that spoiler. But you won't have to worry. I'm done since some here seem to think I was bickering. I wasn't. I've read your posts before the show started LtColCarter so no worries.
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Do we know how much the actors and actresses for W13 get paid per episode? Is that public information? Just curious...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
            Do we know how much the actors and actresses for W13 get paid per episode? Is that public information? Just curious...
            I'm sure its published somewhere. People have found out what actors/actresses on other shows make. If I have some time today...I might see what I can dig up.
            sigpic

Comment

Not usually. The information in actor contracts tend to stay secret
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Not usually. The information in actor contracts tend to stay secret
                I wonder why that is the case for some shows and not for others, maybe just the really popular network sitcoms leak or something b/c I remember gawking at how much people made in Seinfeld, Friends and some other shows...that was a while back though.
                sigpic

Comment

Really excited about what looks to be a really fun and likely funny episode tonight!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Really excited about what looks to be a really fun and likely funny episode tonight!!!
                    Agreed. can't wait!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
                      Agreed. can't wait!!!
                      I'll be watching this one a little later, after The Deadliest Catch.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        There was no Hell's Kitchen last night... So, I was able to watch WH13 when it aired instead of DVRing it. Seemed to be a solid episode!
                        sigpic

Comment

Tsk tsk!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                            Tsk tsk!
                            Hey, I've been watching that show since it first premiered, long before Warehouse 13 ever existed. I still got to watch the episode late last night.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Hey, I've been watching that show since it first premiered, long before Warehouse 13 ever existed. I still got to watch the episode late last night.
                              You tell 'em Fifth!
                              sigpic

Comment

Believe me, I hate it when shows I enjoy conflict with each other. I hate having to choose.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X