Warehouse 13 General Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warehouse 13 General Discussion/Appreciation

Hi. Anyone who knows something new about this show? The show sounds interesting, has a cool plot.

Plot summery:
    After saving the president's life, a pair of FBI agents are whisked away to a top-secret location that houses supernatural objects that they government has collected for centuries. Their new assignment: retrieve some of the missing objects and investigate reports of new ones.

We need more scifi on the television, and what i herad is that Scifi channel has given the show a greenlight.

First I'm hearing of it, but I'll definentlly give it a look see when it airs.
    Jack likes being invisible.

(in shower) Sir, are you in here?

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

Sounds like the X-Files and the Lost Room.

If it ever reaches the UK, I might watch it.

Comment

Skiffy ordered a total of eleven eps from warehouse 13.

Looks like they try to pair it with Eureka what would make totally sense.

http://http://www.variety.com/articl...goryid=14&cs=1
        Sorry for my bad english...I`m still learning.

Comment

Is 'Warehouse 13' going to be the lead-in show?

ECW is still pulling in a 1.2-1.3 Nielsen ratings. Haven't kept up with it, but Eureka's ep 5 'Show Me the Mummy' got a 2.0 rating and the week before had a 1.8 rating...pretty solid numbers.
          It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

Warehouse 13 - Video: Sneak Peek

At HULU:

Courtesy of SciFi Channel's SciFi Wire and HULU, a sneak peek of SciFi Channel's new series, 'Warehouse 13,' starring Eddie McClintock, Simon Reynolds, CCH Pounder and Saul Rubinek.

SCI FI Wire - Warehouse 13 - Sneak Peek

Sneak Peek|02:22|

Check out this exclusive sneak peek from the upcoming SCI FI original series "Warehouse 13".

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I'll at least check this show out. Worse case scenario is that I waste a little of my time.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

SCI FI's Warehouse 13 begins production in Canada

SCI FI announced that its newest original series, Warehouse 13, has begun production in Toronto with an eye to a July premiere.

Eleven episodes are in production, in addition to the previously produced two-hour pilot.

Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly and Saul Rubinek star in the one-hour dramedy from Universal Cable Productions.

After saving the life of the president, two Secret Service agents find themselves abruptly transferred to Warehouse 13—a massive, top-secret storage facility in windswept South Dakota, which houses every strange artifact, mysterious relic, fantastical object and supernatural souvenir ever collected by the U.S. government.

The Warehouse's caretaker, Artie (Rubinek), charges Pete (McClintock) and Myka (Kelly) with chasing down reports of supernatural and paranormal activity in search of new objects to cache at the Warehouse, as well as helping him to control the warehouse itself. CCH Pounder, who appears in the pilot, returns in a guest-starring role as Artie's boss, Mrs. Frederic.

Warehouse 13 comes from Universal Cable Productions and is executive-produced by Jack Kenny (The Book of Daniel), who also serves as show runner. David Simkins (The Dresden Files) is executive producer; Jace Alexander (Burn Notice) is co-executive producer and director; and Stephen Surjik (Monk) is producer/director.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/02/sci-fis...-in-canada.php

Comment

I think this show actually looks pretty interesting. Here's a preview clip that SciFi Wire (or is that SyFy Wire now? posted. The link is to the post with the clip embedded.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/03/watch-a...ive-clip-f.php

As far as the casting goes, I'm not sure about Eddie McClintock, but I really like Saul Rubinek. I think I'll try this one out at least - the trailer's got my attention.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

Looks like a fun show. Should be worth a look-see.

A big warehouse in the middle of the Badlands would be obvious and all of the locals would know it was there. So would all of the hikers, paleontologists, park rangers, and probably a lost tourist or two. Will be interesting to see how that is explained.

The Badlands ain't the middle of nowhere. It is on the edge of nowhere, and only if you don't "know where" you are.

Good cast, from what I saw on the trailer.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                    O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Warehouse 13 is Eureka lite kind of drama. I think if you take the concept of Eureka and maybe add some elements of the Dresden Files, you might get Warehouse13.

As per Eureka, last time I checked they are still pulling in the top ratings for the network. Yet, they show less and less. What is wrong with that picture? They should show less and less of Ghost Plumbers.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        As per Eureka, last time I checked they are still pulling in the top ratings for the network. Yet, they show less and less. What is wrong with that picture?
                        Yeah, I don't get that either.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

It is confusing when a great show gets shown less and less or moved around a lot and other shows get full network support.

Of course, this is usually a YFMV (your fave may vary), but it seems like many of my faves end up on the short end of the network stick. Guess I'm not part of the crowd (except for the cool fans here).

Comment

The buffows at Scifi are the most confused bunch. They have their really cheap homegrown shows like Ghosthunters, and all the reruns, their own movie productions and then a few headliners like Eureka, BSG (now over), Stargates (2 down, 1 upcoming), etc. Whenever a show does really well, they string it out to build up suspense in hopes of obtaining more add revenue based on hype. BSG took over 5 years to run 4 seasons, and then they wonder why they see a decline in the numbers. Instead of building momentum, they kill it each time in misguided market/ad revenue timing decisions.

I have high hopes for Warehouse 13. What caught my eye was CCH Pounder, whom I really like as an actress (she was excellent in The Shield recently). I am sad she will have a secondary part, I was hoping she would be a primary character.
                            Last edited by Espeon1962; 07 April 2009, 04:02 PM.
                            ---------------------
                            sigpic
                            Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

CCH is a great actress. I've seen her in many roles over the years. I haven't seen all of The Shield, but the eps I saw her in, she was great.

Comment

Working...
                              X