No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 General Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really good episode last night. This show has definitely found its feet IMO.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Warehouse 13 renewed.

Comment

Warehouse 13 - Renewed for 2nd Season

According to Variety Syfy has re-upped Warehouse 13 for a second season.

This new show, about Secret Service agents who look into "missing and newly found supernatural objects is the most-watched show in Syfy's 17-year history, averaging 3.7 million viewers a week and 1.4 million in the 18-49 demo."

Nobody is really surprised at this news as the show has performed so well. In fact, among women it has about 50% female viewership. Currently, 13 episodes have been ordered for the second season but those numbers could go up for future ones.

"We took a look at doing 20 episodes, but for logistic and financial reasons, it didn't make sense to do that right now, but I wouldn't rule it out," stated Syfy president Dave Howe.

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...nd-season.html
        Last edited by Madwelshboy; 23 August 2009, 12:08 AM.

Comment

I don't know if anything will come of it, but Darren is asking whether there is interest in a separate folder for several shows, including this one.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=68482
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
            I think maybe the show is finally starting to find its feet. Last night's episode was pretty good.

Although - am I the only one who questioned
            Spoiler:
            the other secret service agents letting Pete and Myka keep their stun guns in the vehicle?
            I thought it strange also.
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              Call the show light weight, call it horrible, call it silly, call it a joke but look who's laughing.....

7-Jul 1.01 Pilot 3,500,000 Million viewers
              14-Jul 1.02 Resonance 3,410,000 Million viewers
              21-Jul 1.03 Magnetism 2,869,000 Million viewers
              28-Jul 1.04 Claudia 3,300,000 Million viewers

The show for it's 4th episode was only 200,000 viewers off from it's premiere. This show is retaining viewers very well.

I would not be surprised if SyFy announced a 2nd Season pickup this week or next week.
              I knew it!

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/08/19...-renewed/25095
              sigpic

Comment

I am glad to hear this. I really am. Now I can enjoy the rest of this season without having to worry.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  I am glad to hear this. I really am. Now I can enjoy the rest of this season without having to worry.
                  I just watched Tuesday's episode. Likely one of the best of the series to date.
                  Spoiler:
                  I realy thought something was going to happen to Artie, but it's cool that there is another threat out there.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    I just watched Tuesday's episode. Likely one of the best of the series to date.
                    Spoiler:
                    I realy thought something was going to happen to Artie, but it's cool that there is another threat out there.
                    Yeah, that is very cool. I can't wait to see where that goes.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Wow! Now this show has its own folder too. Very nice.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I was sure I'd posted this here yesterday but it's disappeared..so here it is again

Saw a trailer for this show the other night. The pilot ep is showing in the UK on the SciFi channel( Yep it's still SciFi here atm ) on 8 September at 9pm. Looks interesting.
                        sigpic

Comment

From today's Twitter by Craig Engler @Syfy :

The 8/4 ep of Warehouse 13 added 985K viewers via DVR, becoming the most watched original series telecast in Syfy’s 17-year history!

The ep set a series high in Adults 18-49 (1.8 million!) and posted a 3.0 Household rating.

The five episodes of Warehouse 13 with full Live + 7 DVR data are all ranked in the top seven most-watched series telecasts ever on Syfy

And finally, the fifth episode of Warehouse 13, Elements with Joe Flanigan, had a series high 4.3 million total viewers.

Press Release:
                          New York, NY August 24, 2009 The Warehouse in South Dakota might need a new wing to house all of the records that the series is achieving. By adding nearly one million viewers from Live + 7 DVR playback, (985,000), the fifth episode of Syfy’s summer sensation Warehouse 13, became the most watched original series telecast in Syfy’s 17-year history, delivering 4.3 million total viewers.
                          more at link below:
                          TV By The Numbers Article on Warehouse 13
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow! This show is doing impressively well. I hope it keeps up.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

im kinda bummed....i watched the first episode and i liked it but i havent been able to watch it since so im hoping i can catch some reruns in the future and im glad its got a second season.

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
                                im kinda bummed....i watched the first episode and i liked it but i havent been able to watch it since so im hoping i can catch some reruns in the future and im glad its got a second season.
                                You watch some episodes on Hulu
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X