Warehouse 13 General Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
    I just find it a bit strange that she's not in the cast photo, but Leena is and yet they could both be considered recurring guest stars...

Cast photo spoilered to save space:
    Spoiler:

Maybe I'm just trying to hope there is a twist to give me a reason to carry on watching the show, it's OK, but I usually wait and watch it and Eureka at the weekend, if something really has my interest I'll watch it live or next day.
    Well, I see what you mean about the cast photo but (check spoiler below)
    Spoiler:
    There would be a temporal displacement paradox if they were the same character, right? How would they explain that? and Mrs Fredericks has been that age for a long time. They addressed that earlier. Perhaps a time jump when she is needed
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Kerrin in Portland, Maine: Can we get some scoop on Warehouse 13? I'm loving it!
      Spoiler:
      So are we! Don't tell Artie, but Warehouse 13 executive producers David Simkins and Jack Kenny shared some secrets about what's in store for the storage-facility caretaker and his cohorts: "Later in the season, we meet a group called the Regents (nine average people, kind of like the Supreme Court, who make decisions about the warehouse) and see the dynamic between them and Artie and Mrs. Frederic. And we have a big surprise coming up with Leena at the very end of the season—a lot of things get turned on their heads. There are several surprises." Also, Leena's permanent houseguests, agents Pete and Myka, "go on a difficult hunt" for something that's long eluded Artie. "And unfortunately," Kenny says, "they find it."

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watc...erfeed_kristin

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
        Well, I see what you mean about the cast photo but (check spoiler below)
        Spoiler:
        There would be a temporal displacement paradox if they were the same character, right? How would they explain that? and Mrs Fredericks has been that age for a long time. They addressed that earlier. Perhaps a time jump when she is needed
        True or...

Spoiler:
        Maybe one of the artefacts affected her and she can age down and up at will? I dunno, just guessing here

I've also got this feeling the new girl (the ginger one) doesn't make it through the season finale as she said in an interview she got finished filming her scenes a few days early and stayed around cos she couldn't believe it was coming to and end.

Comment

I find myself kind of looking forward to tomorrow night. I hope this show continues to improve each week.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            I find myself kind of looking forward to tomorrow night. I hope this show continues to improve each week.
            Unfortunately, I still find myself indifferent about it. My DVR will record it...but if I miss it or the DVR messes up...I won't have heart failure or anything. I wish I could get excited by it.
            sigpic

Comment

Okay, I finally caught the latest episode thanks to hulu. This series is kinda growing on me. Its not good enough that I have to make sure I watch it on time, but it is entertaining. And really, isn't that what we watch for?

Comment

So far I've found it very enjoyable.

No, it's not rocket science and it's not brain surgery and it's not deep and profound, but it's fun. It doesn't take itself too seriously, but I find it an entertaining way to spend an hour.

Yes, if it had to go up against other shows during the fall, it might not make it, but then that's the very reason that SyFy/USA/TNT typically air their shows in the summer/winter season, so that they don't have to compete, and I for one am glad, since it gives me something to watch instead of reruns.

I really hope the show continues to build it's audience and gets picked up for a second season.
                sigpic

Comment

True or...

Spoiler:

I've also got this feeling the new girl (the ginger one) doesn't make it through the season finale as she said in an interview she got finished filming her scenes a few days early and stayed around cos she couldn't believe it was coming to and end.
                  I wouldn't mind if that happened.
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

I haven't been posting my screencaps here, but I figured since Joe was in this ep I'd leave a link. Elements Caps

Comment

The silly part in the episode for me was when they were in one of the collectors homes, and in walked the construction worker, and they felt the need to raise there guns up to him because he gave him the stink eye earlier.

I just had to laugh at this part... I mean... come on.

Some other parts made me lift my eyes too, but overall it was a good episode I guess.

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        I see no evidence of that. Shooting schedules vary and depending on the amount of scenes you are in you could be finished well before production is. As for the "end" No none knows if it is going to be renewed and the show atleast will have a long hiatus before filming begins again.

Personally she is becoming my favorite character, she is the most fleshed out I think

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                          The silly part in the episode for me was when
                          Spoiler:
                          they were in one of the collectors homes, and in walked the construction worker, and they felt the need to raise there guns up to him because he gave him the stink eye earlier.

I just had to laugh at this part... I mean... come on.
                          Dunno, I accepted it as part of Lattimer's "vibe" thing
                          Spoiler:
                          with the "stink eye" just being an excuse. But given that the guy wound up being just a red herring, yeah... kind of a waste.

There were a number of things about the "logic" of this ep that bugged the heck out of me, but I find I can't really muster the energy to go into detail. Suffice to say this will NOT go down as one of my favorite eps.

Comment

unfortunately for me, I fell asleep in the middle of the show and woke up in time to see the conclusion. so this is all I can say V
                            Spoiler:
                            The artifacts reminded me of "The Fifth Element" movie and then the eternal life thing was a Indiana Jones 3 flashback for an instant. I'll have to catch it again and stay awake this time. (Question is: did I fall asleep because it was boring? or because I was really tired?)
                            Sig by The Carpenter
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, this is the first episode I found some what enjoyable. Each one has gotten slightly better than the last, but its still not to the point where I'm saying, "I don't wanna miss this show."
                              sigpic

Comment

Rats....Hulu is apparently having problems uploading Elements, and Syfy Rewind only shows a black screen with audio. I wanted my Wednesday afternoon Warehouse 13!
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X