• Time
  • Show
Clear All

SDCC: Full video of the Warehouse 13 panel

http://scifiwire.com/2009/07/sdcc-fu...-of-the-wa.php

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      So did you get to see them?
      I had my show to do on Livestream last night. And I've been ill most of today.

Originally posted by HolyGhost View Post
      This show sucks big time. A disapointment. Why waste time and money on a show like this, so much better things they could have done. Where did scifi go, we need a new set of eyes on this genra. R.I.P scifi
      Oh HolyGhost....and how would you improve SyFy??
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        how would you improve SyFy??
        I think you know my answer but i doubt that would give them a larger audience.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
          I think you know my answer but i doubt that would give them a larger audience.
          LOL...this is true. However, my question was aimed at HolyGhost. Since (s)he was being negative...and offered no advice on how to make things better...I thought I would ask directly.
          sigpic

Comment

LOL...this is true. However, my question was aimed at HolyGhost. Since (s)he was being negative...and offered no advice on how to make things better...I thought I would ask directly.
            I know but i thought id put "my two cents in" as you americans say

Comment

Warehouse 13's ratings continue to grow

The fourth episode of Syfy's new original series Warehouse 13 recorded new series-high audiences in both adults aged 25-54 (1.8 million) and 18-49 (1.4 million), the network reported.

The episode, entitled "Claudia," delivered a 2.4 household rating and 3.3 million total viewers.

This is better than last week's new episode by 36 percent in adults 25-54 and 31 percent in adults 18-49 and tops the previous highs set by the July 7 series premiere by 6 percent in both adults 18-49 and adults 25-54.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/07/warehou...atings-con.php

Comment

Warehouse 13's ratings continue to grow

The fourth episode of Syfy's new original series Warehouse 13 recorded new series-high audiences in both adults aged 25-54 (1.8 million) and 18-49 (1.4 million), the network reported.

The episode, entitled "Claudia," delivered a 2.4 household rating and 3.3 million total viewers.

This is better than last week's new episode by 36 percent in adults 25-54 and 31 percent in adults 18-49 and tops the previous highs set by the July 7 series premiere by 6 percent in both adults 18-49 and adults 25-54.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/07/warehou...atings-con.php
                Very interesting...I'm gonna see if I can watch those two episodes I missed in a bit.
                sigpic

Comment

Random fly-by pissings like that usually center on thoughts like, "Why did they cancel X just to produce crap like Z?"

Is W13 the most brilliant thing ever? Not in my opinion, no, but it continues to entertain me and gives me something to do on Tuesday nights so for now I'm not complaining too much.

Thought the most recent ep was interesting, but
                  Spoiler:
                  I would have liked some more info on how, exactly, the sister and Artie became "tied" to the brother and how exactly that energy feed worked. I'd also like to know why the brother didn't age- he was in another dimension, yes, but time seemed to pass more or less equally on both sides. It would almost have made more sense to have a big discrepancy- a couple of minutes "inside" equals hours "outside" as it'd not only explain the brother's non-aging but also how he managed to stay alive for 12 years without (I assume) being able to access things like food and water.

And yes, I know I'm overthinking it, but that's what I do.

BTW, is it safe to assume that this is what the mystery voice a couple eps back meant when he told Artie "you have to stop her!"? Kinda... disappointing, if so. I'd kinda been hoping for more of a season arc than just a few eps, but oh well. It still worked. More or less.

Comment

Well, I'm finally all caught up on W13...still not super impressed with it. The only thing I liked about last week's episode was the fight scene at the very beginning...and well...this week's episode was interesting...other than that...I'm still underwhelmed by the show.
                    sigpic

Comment

The show is very light weight, mild entertainment, but you just wish for something more compelling. To me it sits too closely to Eureka in its style and you wish the money could be better spent on some new meatier scifi show-which there is a dirth of at the moment.
                      Other than the dubious Stargate Universe-what is there?

Comment

Originally posted by david2708 View Post
                        The show is very light weight, mild entertainment, but you just wish for something more compelling. To me it sits too closely to Eureka in its style and you wish the money could be better spent on some new meatier scifi show-which there is a dirth of at the moment.
                        Other than the dubious Stargate Universe-what is there?
                        Is asking for good solid storylines and good acting asking for too much?
                        sigpic

Comment

Call the show light weight, call it horrible, call it silly, call it a joke but look who's laughing.....

7-Jul 1.01 Pilot 3,500,000 Million viewers
                          14-Jul 1.02 Resonance 3,410,000 Million viewers
                          21-Jul 1.03 Magnetism 2,869,000 Million viewers
                          28-Jul 1.04 Claudia 3,300,000 Million viewers

The show for it's 4th episode was only 200,000 viewers off from it's premiere. This show is retaining viewers very well.

I would not be surprised if SyFy announced a 2nd Season pickup this week or next week.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            Call the show light weight, call it horrible, call it silly, call it a joke but look who's laughing.....

7-Jul 1.01 Pilot 3,500,000 Million viewers
                            14-Jul 1.02 Resonance 3,410,000 Million viewers
                            21-Jul 1.03 Magnetism 2,869,000 Million viewers
                            28-Jul 1.04 Claudia 3,300,000 Million viewers

The show for it's 4th episode was only 200,000 viewers off from it's premiere. This show is retaining viewers very well.

I would not be surprised if SyFy announced a 2nd Season pickup this week or next week.
                            That's because there's nothing else to watch on TV. Its the middle of summer. If this show premiered during the new fall lineup...It'd be DOA!
                            sigpic

Comment

Warehouse 13 Needs to Upgrade Its Sci-Fi Infrastructure

Just because Sci Fi Channel changed its name to Syfy doesn’t mean it should do away with science fiction.

This is a nice way of saying that Warehouse 13, one of the channel’s more interesting series, needs to foreground its sci-fi and at least partially lose its supernatural crutches. If not, it could find itself thrown down television’s memory hole with other ambition-deficient shows like Heroes.

continues:
                              http://www.wired.com/underwire/2009/...nfrastructure/

Comment

Warehouse 13 Needs to Upgrade Its Sci-Fi Infrastructure

Just because Sci Fi Channel changed its name to Syfy doesn’t mean it should do away with science fiction.

This is a nice way of saying that Warehouse 13, one of the channel’s more interesting series, needs to foreground its sci-fi and at least partially lose its supernatural crutches. If not, it could find itself thrown down television’s memory hole with other ambition-deficient shows like Heroes.

continues:
                                http://www.wired.com/underwire/2009/...nfrastructure/
                                Seems to go with what I said earlier...I only watch it because there's nothing else on. If this were the fall television season...this show would be DOA.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X