No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 General Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this show will get better as time goes on. I really do.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
      Nice thought, but it doesn't work.
      Spoiler:
      Myka had her earplugs in so she was never affected by the song.
      Spoiler:
      Dunno. If you re-watch the episode, you'll see, that her earplugs have only lessened/delayed her reaction, but she also was under the influence. Otherwise she could have used force, but she obviously didn't.
      Last edited by pjt; 19 July 2009, 11:03 AM. Reason: syntax
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I think this show will get better as time goes on. I really do.
        One would hope.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
          Spoiler:
          Dunno. If you re-watch the episode, you'll see, that her earplugs have only lessened/delayed her reaction, but she also was under the influence. Otherwise she could have used force, but she obviously didn't.
          also
          Spoiler:
          if she shot the person with the record player speaker jacket thing then they couldn't slip away with the artefact back to W13, kinda hard to slip away quietly when you've got the suspects dying inside the artefact LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
            also
            Spoiler:
            if she shot the person with the record player speaker jacket thing then they couldn't slip away with the artefact back to W13, kinda hard to slip away quietly when you've got the suspects dying inside the artefact LOL.
            I want one of those jackets! :-)
            sigpic

Comment

Well I know scifi ask a eureka clone, and well they got a flash gordon show instead, well may not that bad, but after watching the pilot there just so many things wrong with the show characters and the split between comedy and drama. which Eureka does well and this does not.

I liked the idea behind and reckon there protential but major progress need to be made on the characters.

I never the series and not series character combination anyway and the complete lack of chemistry between the characters just made it worst.

And the story line for the premiere was dull.

And they way over use music in scenes where slient ir actually hearing the characters speak was most important.

And then there just the complete lack originality in the series does not helped. An I think it taken way to much from Sanctuary for liking, immortal women, using historical characters pasts, a secrete base with strange artifacts instead of monsters, personally I like monsters better.

Comment

VIDEO: Joanne Kelly Hints at Warehouse 13 Romance

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kelly-Wa...3-1008288.aspx

Comment

So I watched the pilot, didn't notice that I missed the second episode, and watched the third episode.

Still not sure if I like it or not. It's entertaining enough, if I don't have anything better to do. But I certainly won't anticipate watching it each week. Which, is honestly, pretty much how I feel about Eureka as well (except that Eureka is funnier and the pace isn't quite as slow). So far, it just feels like a generic mystery-of-the-week show.

It's still lacking that extra something that could make it stand out. But I'll give it a few more episodes to see if anything interesting develops.
                  Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
                  Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

Warehouse 13: "Magnetism" Review

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/100/1006104p1.html

Comment

My DVR didn't like the show this week...so it didn't record.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        My DVR didn't like the show this week...so it didn't record.
                        everyone's a critic these days

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                          everyone's a critic these days
                          I know...right...
                          sigpic

Comment

This week's episode was actually fun. Myka wanting (and managing) to punch Pete in the face, and the gag with the car at the end was hilarious.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah I enjoyed this week. Another part was when the medic touched Myka there and she hit him to get him to stop. Then when Pete and Myka were bantering in the beginning, and Artie got them wet because they needed to be focused.

Comment

Speaking of that bit in the beginning... Maybe it's just the fact that I saw Ghostbusters 2 recently, but that whole scene reminded me of the mood slime.
                                Spoiler:
                                First the bickering that was causing the box to jump/react to the negativity and then Artie dousing them with the purple goo that made them act goofy.
                                I doubt there's a connection there, but it still made me smile.

Comment

Working...
                                X