Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Torchwood Episode Discussion (Spoilers for all eps aired in the UK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BruTak View Post

And of course, there'd have to be some suitable driving music - Thunderbirds, or the theme from S.W.A.T.
    Ianto: It's three miles to Cardiff. We've got a full tank of gas; half a pack of cigarettes (thank you, 1950s girl); it's dark; and we're wearing sunglasses.
    Captain Jack: Hit it.
    (Ianto switches on the Radio)
    Radio: Oi've got a brand new combine 'arvester...
    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet View Post
      Ianto: It's three miles to Cardiff. We've got a full tank of gas; half a pack of cigarettes (thank you, 1950s girl); it's dark; and we're wearing sunglasses.
      *THUD* That's me falling off my chair laughing/
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet View Post
        LMAO!!!

Comment

Alternately...

Owen and Tosh are squabbling in the back of the wagon.
          Owen: "Are we there yet?"
          Tosh: "Ow! Quit pinching me!
          Gwen: "Would you pair bloody shut up!"
          Capt. Jack: "You kids listen to your mother..."
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

When does S2 premiere? Any word yet?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
              As far as I know, S2 doesn't start filming until April/May.
              sigpic

Comment

The Beeb likes to play these things cool. Aside from the Christmas specials, actual dates and times tend to come out about a week in advance when they publish the relevant issue of the Radio Times.
                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I'll go with October.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

When did S1 one air??? Wasn't it about November???

If it was then my bets are that it'll be around that time again.

Comment

I missed it. How does Jack feel about the Doctor? I didn't see a couple of eps.

Thanks!
                      Doxy

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom View Post
                        I missed it. How does Jack feel about the Doctor? I didn't see a couple of eps.

Thanks!
                        Doxy
                        In the final s1 ep of Torchwood, we didn't actually see the Doctor, or the TARDIS.

Jack was in his office, when he heard the sound of the TARDIS materializing, he ran out, checking the severed hand in the jar (bubble bubble) as he goes. We see him stop, and smile at something off camera (the TARDIS obviously).
                        We get the dematerialization sound effect just as Gwen and the gang enter the Hub via the front door.

If I've missed anything out, I'm sure someone will point it out and correct me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom View Post
                            Thanks!
                            De nada.
                            sigpic

Comment

Im just going to quickly post my thoughts on the series as a whole.

But, first - what's with all the gwen/owen haters... i think that the duo work well because of the work load and the unusual sitiuation Torchwood puts them in...

will post in detail later...

Comment

Originally posted by tickledpink1705 View Post
                                Im just going to quickly post my thoughts on the series as a whole.

But, first - what's with all the gwen/owen haters... i think that the duo work well because of the work load and the unusual sitiuation Torchwood puts them in...

will post in detail later...
                                Little thing called.... "an affair"

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X