This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
    Thanks....so why is the PC version so much more? Or is that for all the eps or what?

and I'm getting giddy now....Sunday can't come fast enough
    The PC cost is for all 5 episodes...even though the 5th ep is not out yet. So it's basically the same price either way.

I marathoned all of S2 yesterday on Netflix so I'm ready for tonight.
    IMO always implied.

Comment

I am so excited about this season premiere. I am off to watch it right now.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The Walking Dead smashes cable broadcast ratings record--AGAIN--with Season 3 premiere

The biggest show of the fall season among Adults 18-49 is on AMC. Last night, AMC premiered season three of “The Walking Dead” and outdelivered cable and broadcast hits including “Hatfields & McCoys,” “Jersey Shore,” “Modern Family,” “The Big Bang Theory” and “The Voice.” The 9pm ET premiere garnered 10.9 million viewers and a 7.4 HH rating making it the highest rated episode in series history, and growing more than 50% over last season’s premiere. The season 3 premiere now reigns as the biggest telecast for any drama series in basic cable history among all viewers. “The Walking Dead” encored at 10pm with 3.5 million viewers and midnight with 850,000 viewers delivering 15.2 million viewers for the night. In addition, the season two premiere of “Talking Dead” at 11pm attracted 2.1 million viewers, growing 85% over the season one premiere.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          The Walking Dead smashes cable broadcast ratings record--AGAIN--with Season 3 premiere

The biggest show of the fall season among Adults 18-49 is on AMC. Last night, AMC premiered season three of “The Walking Dead” and outdelivered cable and broadcast hits including “Hatfields & McCoys,” “Jersey Shore,” “Modern Family,” “The Big Bang Theory” and “The Voice.” The 9pm ET premiere garnered 10.9 million viewers and a 7.4 HH rating making it the highest rated episode in series history, and growing more than 50% over last season’s premiere. The season 3 premiere now reigns as the biggest telecast for any drama series in basic cable history among all viewers. “The Walking Dead” encored at 10pm with 3.5 million viewers and midnight with 850,000 viewers delivering 15.2 million viewers for the night. In addition, the season two premiere of “Talking Dead” at 11pm attracted 2.1 million viewers, growing 85% over the season one premiere.
          awesome
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

The premiere was great! Actually quite a bit better than some episodes of the previous season!!
            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Wow! @ the ratings for the premiere. Nice.
              IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                Wow! @ the ratings for the premiere. Nice.
                Nice indeed. Hopefully we will get an early renewal like last season.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  Nice indeed. Hopefully we will get an early renewal like last season.
                  How can they not.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

Bahh, cant wait till Friday when it premieres here in the UK!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                      Bahh, cant wait till Friday when it premieres here in the UK!
                      I hope you end up enjoying it as much as I did.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                        How can they not.
                        I sure hope that is the case.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

This season is 20 episodes, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                            This season is 20 episodes, right?
                            That would be awesome, unfortunately its just 10.
                            sigpic

Comment

Season 3 will have 16 episodes, not 20 or 10

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-d...nouncement.php
                              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

What? This season is 16 episodes.
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X