This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/17/wa...e-lapse-video/
    How to transform someone into a zombie...

Comment

First few titles announced:

Episode 3.01 - "Seed" (October 14th)
      Episode 3.02 - "Sick" (October 21st)
      Episode 3.03 - "Walk with Me" (October 28th)
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        First few titles announced:

Episode 3.01 - "Seed" (October 14th)
        Episode 3.02 - "Sick" (October 21st)
        Episode 3.03 - "Walk with Me" (October 28th)
        thanks... at least the first three episodes won't be any break !
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
          thanks... at least the first three episodes won't be any break !
          Yeah, that is always a good thing.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,2062....html?stitched
            Some new pictures.

Comment

Hmmm, apparently a series regular will be killed off in series 3...
              Guesses on who?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                Hmmm, apparently a series regular will be killed off in series 3...
                Guesses on who?
                Where did you hear that?
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/3785...acter-dies.htm
                  Sorry, should have linked the article to that post...

Comment

Thanks for the link. I read about it on Spoiler TV after I read your post the other night. I have an idea who it will probably be - I think it will be
                    Spoiler:
                    Hershel.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Got my Season 2 BD set today. Going to need to do a re-watch before the premiere
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Based on the screenrantz article and other speculations & rumors about where they want to go with the show,
                        Spoiler:
                        I honestly believe that Dale will actually be the major kill this season. Reasoning: The rumors I have heard are that the show is going to take a definite stroll down the darker side of life this season, this seems to be supported by the introduction of the Governor and the prison location. Dale has been a reoccurring morale compos for the group keeping everyone from really giving into the fears and going dark. I would go as far as to speculate that Dale will be the first kill and then another death will push Rick over the edge and start effecting him slowly through the season which will allow a much darker plot line to plague the group. Heck, Shane's death may be enough to have pushed rick over if Dale dies quickly in the third season...but if this is the path the third season comes down then there could be major fracturing in the group...(This may have been halted by shane's death but we saw the beginnings of it in season 2) Thats where I think the series is going though...Cant wait for next month!
                        Last edited by Bagpuss; 01 September 2012, 02:44 AM. Reason: tagged.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMobius View Post
                          Based on the screenrantz article and other speculations & rumors about where they want to go with the show,
                          Spoiler:
                          I honestly believe that Dale will actually be the major kill this season. Reasoning: The rumors I have heard are that the show is going to take a definite stroll down the darker side of life this season, this seems to be supported by the introduction of the Governor and the prison location. Dale has been a reoccurring morale compos for the group keeping everyone from really giving into the fears and going dark. I would go as far as to speculate that Dale will be the first kill and then another death will push Rick over the edge and start effecting him slowly through the season which will allow a much darker plot line to plague the group. Heck, Shane's death may be enough to have pushed rick over if Dale dies quickly in the third season...but if this is the path the third season comes down then there could be major fracturing in the group...(This may have been halted by shane's death but we saw the beginnings of it in season 2) Thats where I think the series is going though...Cant wait for next month!
                          Er...maybe before speculating on Season 3 you should watch Season 2? The comics and show aren't identical.

Comment

Looking forward to season 3. Not sure who getting zombified but I am sure who ever it is will have a great death scene. The screen rant article was a good read.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                              Looking forward to season 3. Not sure who getting zombified but I am sure who ever it is will have a great death scene. The screen rant article was a good read.
                              Oh, I am sure the death scene will definitely be a memorable one. I really can't wait to get this season started.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I am soooo excited too .....oh and I found out that Dish Network for whatever reason dropped AMC and I had no idea of this and only found out by accident when I recently switched over to cable and my Hell on Wheels out of blue started recording when I put in all my DVR programming....apparently I didn't realize that Hell on Wheels had started up again and so I was missing the programming because Dish didn't inform me that they were dropping AMC. So I would have really been upset come October and no Walking Dead .....if I hadn't changed when I did. So anyone know what Dish dropped AMC? I mean that just sucks for Dish customers.
                                Originally posted by jelgate
                                This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Working...
                                X