Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mid season finale 12/2/12......I wish shows could just run straight through....hate waiting. I guess we wait either way

Comment

Originally posted by anaesthetic View Post
      I really like this series, which is something b/c I hate zombies. Partly, I'm in love with Rick, but I like that it's more drama than horror. Definitely more gore this season, but I'll live with it.

The last 2 or three episodes have me saying "what the ****" a whole lot!
      I don't think it's more gore this season? Remember s1 they cut open that walker and rubbed it's entrails all over themselves and they even had some of them hanging aorund their necks that had me saying to myself OMG why am I watching this show again? but then something awesome would happen with the characters and I'd be ok
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
        I don't think it's more gore this season? Remember s1 they cut open that walker and rubbed it's entrails all over themselves and they even had some of them hanging aorund their necks that had me saying to myself OMG why am I watching this show again? but then something awesome would happen with the characters and I'd be ok
        I wasn't bothered by that for some reason.

I was mortified by the thought that Lori, a human female of above average height and average weight, was reduced to the stomach contents of a walker in the matter of hours, however.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
          I wasn't bothered by that for some reason.

I was mortified by the thought that Lori, a human female of above average height and average weight, was reduced to the stomach contents of a walker in the matter of hours, however.
          but that isn't really gore as in what you see onscreen.....so much as it was more of a psychological thriller type thing like Alfred Hitchcock....morbid and horrifying but not really gross to look at so much....well until Rick went off with the knife to it's stomach Which really would he really do that...in the stomach?? That would more or less be stabbing Lori's remains....I think he should have stabbed it in the head and stuff or where the heart is not really the stomach. I really think the writers were off on that scene

Comment

Don't forget in season 1 that the zombies were chowing down on a horse

I think season 2 didn't really focus too much on the gore, it was more on the story but season 3 seems to be doing both

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
            Me 2, and not only that i think i had sausages the day before watching it , Yeah almost turned me off but i'm glad i stuck with it now it's my favorite show on tv atm

I was like, i wanna stop.... oh but i have to keep watching i think i was already hooked by that amazing pilot
            Last edited by mr_kennedy; 14 November 2012, 07:56 PM.
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              *waiting for renewal*
              Same here. Hopefully they get to it very soon.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yea, I always come back for more. Maybe we're just looking more at zombie faces/closeups. Those.. ugh. So gross! I like things clean and tidy. Those zombies should be more considerate.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                  Don't forget in season 1 that the zombies were chowing down on a horse

I think season 2 didn't really focus too much on the gore, it was more on the story but season 3 seems to be doing both

Me 2, and not only that i think i had sausages the day before watching it , Yeah almost turned me off but i'm glad i stuck with it now it's my favorite show on tv atm

I was like, i wanna stop.... oh but i have to keep watching i think i was already hooked by that amazing pilot
                  yeah I hear you.... on all counts

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
                    Mid season finale 12/2/12......I wish shows could just run straight through....hate waiting. I guess we wait either way
                    I wonder if the mid-season finale will end with
                    Spoiler:
                    Rick and our gang finally meeting the Governor and his people? I think it will, and it will be epic.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

^^ yeah that'd be my guess. Only 3 eps left this yr.
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

The Fifth Man, you are really driving me to the edge of my control over looking at spoilers with all these spoiler tagged and teaser posts...

I will not open them, or look up this phone line story... I will not open them, or look up this phone line story...

Episode 6 looks pretty good though...

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Rick and our gang finally meeting the Governor and his people? I think it will, and it will be epic.

I think you're right! Especially after last nights episode!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            It's what I expect as well.

Spoiler:
                            There's nothing here, I just felt like adding another spoiler to drive poor Teddy insane
                            sigpic

Comment

Sorry about the spoiler tags, Teddybrown. I can't help myself.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Sorry about the spoiler tags, Teddybrown. I can't help myself.
                                Bah! Now everyone's doing it!
                                Really looking forward to this weeks episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X