This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, funnily enough...

I would watch it, but it would be a very short show. "The Situation" would flash his abs at the zombies and, when that doesn't affect any of them, they wouldn't know what to do. And then...Munch.
    I'm liking this show already
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      I'm liking this show already
      Yeah...But they wouldn't touch Snookie...She's been tanned so much that they are too well done for the zombies.

Oh wait, that's all of them.
      sigpic

Comment

The zombies would probably get a bad case of indigestion from the chemicals in the instant tanners the Jersey Shore people are likely slathered in.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
          Yeah...But they wouldn't touch Snookie...She's been tanned so much that they are too well done for the zombies.

Oh wait, that's all of them.
          DOH!!!

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
          The zombies would probably get a bad case of indigestion from the chemicals in the instant tanners the Jersey Shore people are likely slathered in.
          And artificial parts?
          sigpic

Comment

DOH!!!

And artificial parts?
            Those too, I can't imagine some of those enhancements going down well.

You know, for a sec there, I completely forgot what the topic of this thread was actually about lol.
            sigpic

Comment

Season 3 renewal consists of 16 episodes!

Additionally, AMC said that the upcoming third season of The Walking Dead will consist of 16 episodes, up from 6 episodes in Season 1 and 13 in Season 2. The zombie drama’s sophomore season continues on Feb. 12

and Season 3 of Walking Dead will launch in the fourth quarter
              Last edited by DigiFluid; 14 January 2012, 07:58 PM.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Incidentally, the announced schedule so far is:

Feb 12 -- 2.08 Nebraska
                Feb 19 -- 2.09 Triggerfinger
                Feb 26 -- 2.10 Miles Out
                TBA -- 2.11
                TBA -- 2.12
                TBA -- 2.13
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  16 episodes for Season 3? That is great news.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    16 episodes for Season 3? That is great news.
                    Very great news
                    sigpic

Comment

That is good news about season 3. But I hope they don't go as far as 20+ eps for walking dead. I personally don't think that would be good for this kind of show.
                      sigpic

Comment

That is good news about season 3. But I hope they don't go as far as 20+ eps for walking dead. I personally don't think that would be good for this kind of show.
                        They wouldn't be able to afford that anyway. But with Breaking Bad ending next year I think AMC might have got its budget sorted out so they can manage 16 eps for season 3, plus the Walking Dead is a huge ratings winner for them so they obviously want to maximize that.

Comment

I really hope this show continues to do as well as it has. Having read all the comics to date, there are so many wonderful stories they could tell. This show could go on for many seasons.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Looking forward to the new season starting *giggles*
                            Originally posted by jelgate
                            This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Personally, I can't wait to see what the back half of this season has in store for us and the cast.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                Personally, I can't wait to see what the back half of this season has in store for us and the cast.
                                Same here, I'm really looking forward to the rest of this season, as well as the next one. I'm glad it's getting more episodes next year.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X