• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a trailer for this last night on FX
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
      Still the only reason I am gonna watch this (Because I hate horror & zombie stuff) is that Bear McCreary is doing the soundtrack.
      That just makes for added awesomeness. I'm looking forward to this show. One more week....
      IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
        That just makes for added awesomeness. I'm looking forward to this show. One more week....
        Believe me, I am so counting down. It is going to be a great night, I just know it. And the next day, my wife and I move into our new house.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The pilot episode was already leaked, by the way. It was quite good, but the trailer spoiled it a little too much. It was easy to figure out what happens next.

Just a little heads up if you live in a country where they won't air this show. I'm not giving any links though cause it's against the rules.

Comment

The pilot episode is really good, I well enjoyed it. The whole atmosphere and the way it's filmed is spot on and they've spared no expence on the make up and effects, it was movie quality stuff. The opening scene before the start credits roll was amazing with the creepy little zombie girl, thought it was a good introduction. Then the episode moves along nicely after that setting things up. And its good to see familiar actors that i've seen on other shows. The actors did a good job, the zombies looked great and it had a good little ending that makes you want stay tuned to find out what happens next. I was definitely very impressed and without over exadurating this could be thee show to watch. Great start IMO
            sigpic

Comment

I am getting very excited for Sunday night.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Guess I won't be watching this one. My DVR queue is already booked on Sunday nights. I just don't believe a first run show is being released on AMC.
                sigpic

Comment

This time tomorrow night, we will be enjoying this new show. I really hope it turns out to be as good as I think it should be.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                    The pilot episode was already leaked, by the way. It was quite good, but the trailer spoiled it a little too much. It was easy to figure out what happens next.

Just a little heads up if you live in a country where they won't air this show. I'm not giving any links though cause it's against the rules.
                    Yeah I just saw that it's 'out there'. But I'll be giving that a pass in favour of the real deal on TV tomorrow night

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    I just don't believe a first run show is being released on AMC.
                    Huh?

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    This time tomorrow night, we will be enjoying this new show. I really hope it turns out to be as good as I think it should be.

Can't wait!
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I just bought the itunes Season Pass... its only 10 $ so I thought its a good deal... do you guys now how many episodes the seasons gonna be?
                      sigpic

Comment

6, I think.
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

This deserves it's own sub-forum.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

If it does well and there are quite a few fans posting then Darren I think it is might decide to give it a sub-forum. I think they usually wait to see how popular a show is first.

We have to wait a few extra days before we get it. 5th November here Does the spoiler tag rule still count for these shows that aren't part of it's own sub-forum? I don't wanna get spoiled
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler rules should absolutely apply! We follow them in other threads without sub-forums, I don't see why we shouldn't here
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                If it does well and there are quite a few fans posting then Darren I think it is might decide to give it a sub-forum. I think they usually wait to see how popular a show is first.

We have to wait a few extra days before we get it. 5th November here Does the spoiler tag rule still count for these shows that aren't part of it's own sub-forum? I don't wanna get spoiled
                                Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                Spoiler rules should absolutely apply! We follow them in other threads without sub-forums, I don't see why we shouldn't here
                                Spoiler tags are to be used for all plots (hence the update to the thread title). This applies untill the current season of the show airs in syndication, as a general rule of thumb. Some shows never do, in that case tags are to be used until after the show airs in the last major market...us, uk, aussie, canada. Once it airs in that last country then all spoiler tags are off.

Comment

Working...
                                X