Abandon All Hope (510)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    I was totally psyched when I read the headline. But after reading what's under the spoiler, I was a bit disappointed. We know that Jared and Jensen have a 6-year contract, but that doesn't mean the studio has to have a sixth season. And most of the comments deal with the end of S4, while S5 is already airing. Anyway, I'm glad to know Jared and Jensen would be on board with a (quality) S6, but I'm still not getting my hopes up too high to avoid being disappointed.
    I agree. After all, all the actors in a different show were onboard for another season, but still, that one was canceled. It´s best to err on the side of caution
    I do hope they´ll continue though, the show is just too good to let go

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
    picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

The CW would be complete idiots if they don't bring Supernatural back for Season 6. I remain cautiously optimistic.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        The CW would be complete idiots if they don't bring Supernatural back for Season 6. I remain cautiously optimistic.
        As do I.
        sigpic

Comment

Especially if you consider the ratings for their other shows. And if they are thinking they can get better numbers with new shows, yes, Vampire Diaries is doing well for them, but they also have a lot of new shows each year that flop quite spectacularly.

Even an FX-laden show like Supernatural has got to be cheaper to renew than the start-up cost of a new show that will be scrapped 2 episodes in!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
            Especially if you consider the ratings for their other shows. And if they are thinking they can get better numbers with new shows, yes, Vampire Diaries is doing well for them, but they also have a lot of new shows each year that flop quite spectacularly.

Even an FX-laden show like Supernatural has got to be cheaper to renew than the start-up cost of a new show that will be scrapped 2 episodes in!
            I agree. I just want a 6th season. I just hope the CW doesn't abuse us like they did with Charmed. I loved Charmed...and they got an 11th hour reprieve for an 8th season.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              I agree. I just want a 6th season. I just hope the CW doesn't abuse us like they did with Charmed. I loved Charmed...and they got an 11th hour reprieve for an 8th season.
              Hopefully this great show won't need any kind of last-minute reprieve.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hopefully this great show won't need any kind of last-minute reprieve.
                sigpic

Comment

Here's a question that popped into my head when re-watching this one last week: Can other people (aside from the intended victim) HEAR the Hell Hounds?

I didn't think so when they were first introduced in Crossroads Blues. Didn't the doctor-lady's housekeeper say she hadn't heard any dogs? And in No Rest for the Wicked, I didn't think Sam heard them. But in this episode, it seemed like all four of them (Dean, Sam, Jo, and Ellen) could hear them. Is that because they were all potential vicitms?

Comment

Here's a question that popped into my head when re-watching this one last week: Can other people (aside from the intended victim) HEAR the Hell Hounds?

I didn't think so when they were first introduced in Crossroads Blues. Didn't the doctor-lady's housekeeper say she hadn't heard any dogs? And in No Rest for the Wicked, I didn't think Sam heard them. But in this episode, it seemed like all four of them (Dean, Sam, Jo, and Ellen) could hear them. Is that because they were all potential vicitms?
                    That would be my guess as well. You can only hear a hellhound when it's on your trail. And Jo said something about the beasts having their scent now, so they would not stop coming after them. (Yes, I just re-watched that ep as well. ) So it must be a kind of two-way thing - they smell you, you hear them. Could be that each of them heard another hound, though, namely the one that was after them personally. That could also explain why Dean got away unscathed when the dog threw him down, it was probably not the one that was supposed to take him out, and it just sort of used him as a stepping stone.

sigpic
                    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

A really good point...and I think that's the case, from what I remember anyway!

That would be my guess as well. You can only hear a hellhound when it's on your trail. And Jo said something about the beasts having their scent now, so they would not stop coming after them. (Yes, I just re-watched that ep as well. ) So it must be a kind of two-way thing - they smell you, you hear them. Could be that each of them heard another hound, though, namely the one that was after them personally. That could also explain why Dean got away unscathed when the dog threw him down, it was probably not the one that was supposed to take him out, and it just sort of used him as a stepping stone.
                      Now there's a creepy thought...a hell hound with your name on it
                      sigpic

Comment

Could be that each of them heard another hound, though, namely the one that was after them personally. That could also explain why Dean got away unscathed when the dog threw him down, it was probably not the one that was supposed to take him out, and it just sort of used him as a stepping stone.
                        That's a cool theory. Although just to be a snot , I think I can poke a hole in that!: It seems (from her dead-on aim) that Jo can hear the dog she is shooting at as she is coming to help Dean, but it is a DIFFERENT dog that attacks her from behind!

Comment

That's a cool theory. Although just to be a snot , I think I can poke a hole in that!: It seems (from her dead-on aim) that Jo can hear the dog she is shooting at as she is coming to help Dean, but it is a DIFFERENT dog that attacks her from behind!
                          Could be!
                          sigpic

Comment

Good catch, I forgot about that. She must have heard the dog to be able to shoot in its direction. Oh well, guess the hellhounds work after their own set of rules.

sigpic
                            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Just to add another thought in the mix! Didn't Dean find out when he was nearing his time to go to hell that the veil between this world and the next was thinning (for him) and because of that he could see demons possessing humans. Maybe now Lucifer is free and the Apocalype is here .. the normal rules no longer apply. ..the walls between Hell and Earth being very thin or non existant...or very flexible
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                                Just to add another thought in the mix! Didn't Dean find out when he was nearing his time to go to hell that the veil between this world and the next was thinning (for him) and because of that he could see demons possessing humans. Maybe now Lucifer is free and the Apocalype is here .. the normal rules no longer apply. ..the walls between Hell and Earth being very thin or non existant...or very flexible
                                That's a good point...it could be!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X