Abandon All Hope (510)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flameling View Post
    This was a great episode, and what I liked best is that it seems as if Crowley's right. Lucifer has no regard for the lives of his "children" although they tore a war apart and created a war to free him from his prison. I'm pretty sure that he's lying about a lot of things. First its told that he was imprisoned because he refused to bow down to humanity, then Ruby said that "demon sunday school" taught them that it was because he corrupted Lillith and made the first demon, then he says that it was because he asked God why they had to bow down to humans and Michael wouldn't stand by him, making his position weaker. So which one was it? And didn't Gabriel say that "sunday night dinner" was like this cosmic battle we're now in? This must have been after the lights were turned on because after they were Lucifer fell, yet Lucifer claims he idolized Michael. I may not be a rocket scientist, but I don't buy it. And one other thing, the demon sunday school thing shows how much demons worship him, like God. I hope that if God is alive he does nt have that much disrespect for his children.
    If God was alive?

If god wasn't alive, wouldn't that mean... pretty much everything else wouldn't exist?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
      If God was alive?

If god wasn't alive, wouldn't that mean... pretty much everything else wouldn't exist?
      I guess only if he'd never been alive. And I think Raffael was speaking figuratively - that God had deserted them and left them to their own devices. I'm really curious what explanation they will find for his absence.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

++ spoilers ahead+++
        don´t read if you haven´t seen the ep

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
        Not sure what to say. After all the hype, I found this episode to be kind of 'eh'......KIDDING!!!! Holy CRAP! Sorry, I don't have access to a thesaurus right now, so I am going to run out of superlatives quickly. Be prepared for a lot of, "I liked that..." "I love how..." "Great..." and "Fantastic"s.

Let me get the one negative out of the way. I thought the end was too abrupt. Just kind of cut off.
        I agree on that! And to pretty much everything else you said!

-When I saw Dean kissing Jo in the trailer, I was worried. As I said before, I never hated Jo like some people, but I DIDN'T think she was a good fit for Dean. So I loved how she rebuffed his advances. It elevated my opinion of her especially when she made the line about self-respect because when the writers had her pining after Dean, it weakened her. Plus Dean got to say, "If you're into that kind of thing."
        I didn´t see any trailer (trying to stay spoiler free and so far, succeeding ) so I had no idea that anyone was gonna get killed this week. But the moment Dean showed interest in hooking up with Jo, I knew she was tagged a redshirt. That´s the only thing this show has become a little predictable about, I´m afraid. If they´re gonna kill a girl, she´s bound to be a "love interest" for that ep. Which is why it never really works with me, I just know it won´t work out

I did hate Ellen´s loss though But I understand why she did it, and thought her send off was pretty good, going out with a bang, buying the boys some breathing space and taking those hell creatures along.

But I was just glad they didn´t kill off Bobby

-The picture seemed awkward to me. Bobby isn't really a sentimental kind of guy and the mood seemed 'off'. at least until Castiel made his remark about it being their last night on earth, THEN we had the slap of reality we are used to in Supernatural! Plus I get that they did it for the payoff of the final shot of the episode.
        I agree about this being awkward. The picture to be taken in the first place only to have them burn it in the end felt too much like a forced tearjerker to me, that it didn´t actually work that way ..

I did love Cas in this one though (big surprise ), and yeah, him stepping over Meg to get out of the trap was neat!

I had a feeling the colt wouldn´t work, way too easy to get rid of an enemy that big, but hey, it was worth a shot. Literally.
        But Crowley did add some fun in the mix, the boys faces were priceless when he shot his own guards to free them

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
        picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Like everyone else I really loved this ep.
          Really sad to lose Ellen and this was the ep where I started to like Jo...
          I need to watch again..haven't had the chance yet...

Originally posted by flameling View Post
          This was a great episode, and what I liked best is that it seems as if Crowley's right. Lucifer has no regard for the lives of his "children" although they tore a war apart and created a war to free him from his prison. I'm pretty sure that he's lying about a lot of things. First its told that he was imprisoned because he refused to bow down to humanity, then Ruby said that "demon sunday school" taught them that it was because he corrupted Lillith and made the first demon, then he says that it was because he asked God why they had to bow down to humans and Michael wouldn't stand by him, making his position weaker. So which one was it?
          I reckon from what's been said both those statements are true. Lucifer was cast out of heaven because he wouldn't bow down to humanity (becoming a fallen angel)and afterwards corrupted Lilith into the first demon as an act of defiance against God. He was then punished for that by God and cast into hell binding him with the seals.
          I think when Lucifer's trying for the sympathy card he really does believe he was hard done by...this makes him all the more dangerous as he can justify to himself, and tries to convince everyone else, all the evil stuff he's doing.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
            If God was alive?

I gather that God does put in an appearance at some point but everything that's been created would still exist even if he was dead. But then again everyone are free to believe what they want
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
              Like everyone else I really loved this ep.
              Really sad to lose Ellen and this was the ep where I started to like Jo...
              I need to watch again..haven't had the chance yet...

I reckon from what's been said both those statements are true. Lucifer was cast out of heaven because he wouldn't bow down to humanity (becoming a fallen angel)and afterwards corrupted Lilith into the first demon as an act of defiance against God. He was then punished for that by God and cast into hell binding him with the seals.
              I think when Lucifer's trying for the sympathy card he really does believe he was hard done by...this makes him all the more dangerous as he can justify to himself, and tries to convince everyone else, all the evil stuff he's doing.
              You are completely right. That belief of his does make Lucifer extremely dangerous.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                You are completely right. That belief of his does make Lucifer extremely dangerous.
                Yuppers...I agree...I wonder who things will pan out with 'Ole Luci?
                sigpic

Comment

I loved this episode it has to be one of my favorites of all time

But i was sad when Jo and Ellen died, i really like them
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    Yuppers...I agree...I wonder who things will pan out with 'Ole Luci?
                    I have no clue whatsoever, but you know Kripke and Company have something amazing planned for us.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by NurseFG View Post
                      I loved this episode it has to be one of my favorites of all time

But i was sad when Jo and Ellen died, i really like them
                      I know. I agree with ya. I know we didn't see much of them through the years, but I loved their characters.

I have no clue whatsoever, but you know Kripke and Company have something amazing planned for us.
                      I sure hope so! They seem to never disappoint!
                      sigpic

Comment

98% of the time, they have exceeded my expectations. I am sure they will do so once again!

Oh, and that other 2%? That's when I first watch it and think "Man! Why did they do that? That's not where I wanted this to go"....until 3-5 episodes down the line when I say, "THAT'S why they did that! That is SO awesome!"

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                          98% of the time, they have exceeded my expectations. I am sure they will do so once again!

Oh, and that other 2%? That's when I first watch it and think "Man! Why did they do that? That's not where I wanted this to go"....until 3-5 episodes down the line when I say, "THAT'S why they did that! That is SO awesome!"
                          Yeah, with their track record, the odds of us getting a spectacular season/series finale are very good.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah, with their track record, the odds of us getting a spectacular season/series finale are very good.
                            Lets hope its a season finale and not a series finale!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              Lets hope its a season finale and not a series finale!
                              Of course, my friend. IMO, this show still has a lot of life left in it.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Of course, my friend. IMO, this show still has a lot of life left in it.
                                As always, I concur!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X