No announcement yet.

The Supernatural Chronicles brainstorming and OOC discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey! Quick questions for Lil, did you want to write something and post right after RiG or should I? I've got something going, I just didn't know if you wanted to have a go at it first.

Comment

i haven't had a chance to sit down and really read RiG's part.... i don't take as long as you guys to write, so when i saw you were already preparing a response, i kinda just let it be.... i would have had something up last friday night when RiG's response first popped up otherwise....
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        i haven't had a chance to sit down and really read RiG's part.... i don't take as long as you guys to write, so when i saw you were already preparing a response, i kinda just let it be.... i would have had something up last friday night when RiG's response first popped up otherwise....
        Okie doke. I'll do some touchups, cause I left some wiggle room if you wanted to write something. I probably won't post until Saturday afternoon. Go ahead and post if you feel the urge.

Comment

RiG took so long, i actually have to reread the entire thread to figure out where i am before i can start writing.... one more piece on top of that's gonna make a big difference on whether i continue with the scene we've got established or i write a filler while you and RiG get on the same page.....
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

*Salts and burns the "same page"

WHAT!!!
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                Sorry.
                not your fault... i was at work when i saw your post and went to go read it... i was halfway through when i realised i needed to reread everything, and then when i started doing that, it got extremely busy so i had to put it off til i had more time.... just turns out that this past week has been hellish on my "free time".... as in, i haven't had any
                sigpic

Comment

not your fault... i was at work when i saw your post and went to go read it... i was halfway through when i realised i needed to reread everything, and then when i started doing that, it got extremely busy so i had to put it off til i had more time.... just turns out that this past week has been hellish on my "free time".... as in, i haven't had any
                  Oh, okay. The "free time" I have, it's the having-something-in-mind-to-write that I don't always have. Wish I could be more productive. Maybe once the RPG really gets going I'll have a better time of it. That's how it was for me in my SGA RPG when I first joined it. It was hard at first to come up with something to write but after a while it got easier, I think it's because I...found my rhythm with it. Know what I mean?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Rhythm is great in storytelling, and often the fear of being the "outsider" hurts that rhythm.
                    I wouldn't worry about it too much though RiG, what you have done is great!
                    sigpic
                    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

RiG, you can do it! I'm a noob at this too.
                      Question, are you going to write a little about Kadiel bursting through the doors? It would probably help my next section if you'd write even just a paragraph or something about that entrence. Then we'd both kinda be together with the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                        Rhythm is great in storytelling, and often the fear of being the "outsider" hurts that rhythm.
                        Yes. I agree.

I wouldn't worry about it too much though RiG, what you have done is great!
                        Thank you.

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                        RiG, you can do it! I'm a noob at this too.
                        We can both do it!

Question, are you going to write a little about Kadiel bursting through the doors? It would probably help my next section if you'd write even just a paragraph or something about that entrence. Then we'd both kinda be together with the story.
                        I was hoping to, yes. That was my original idea for the ending of my part so...I CAN DO IT!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

i get it.... i've had to opt out of RPs just b/c i couldn't keep up.... and i've also been last man standing in RPs that never blossomed.... i'm fine with the slow pace we have... and the RP gives me a reason to check GW... otherwise, i think i'd be on another hiatus from the forums.... i miss the old days.... GW isn't as fun and exciting as it used to be
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            I was hoping to, yes. That was my original idea for the ending of my part so...I CAN DO IT!
                            *cheerleader kick* Wooo!

i get it.... i've had to opt out of RPs just b/c i couldn't keep up.... and i've also been last man standing in RPs that never blossomed.... i'm fine with the slow pace we have... and the RP gives me a reason to check GW... otherwise, i think i'd be on another hiatus from the forums.... i miss the old days.... GW isn't as fun and exciting as it used to be
                            I don't mind the slow pace either, just not too slow or my muse dies.
                            Sorry GW isn't as fun....I've only been here a couple years, so I don't know.

Comment

i used to be a part of so many debates in the general SG discussion forums.... and an ardent Daniel thunker.... and a Jack/Daniel slasher [( as most of us hussies were )].... but with the series ended, GW has become somewhat stagnant.... oh sure, the thunk threads are still around, and there are like a bajillion threads dedicated to rewatches, but it's not the same.... hell, (almost) everyone i currently know the forums joined sometime after i did! and that! that fact makes me feel old....
                              sigpic

Comment

I'd rather feel old than new. I only started watching Stargate 4years ago, and Supernatural a year and two months ago.
                                But you're right, its hard to not say the exact same things over and over when the show isn't on any more.

Comment

Working...
                                X