Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    I think you mean "whether".
    Well, hot damn! It was so late last night when I read that that I didn't even catch that.

Also, I couldn't respond because it was so late that I couldn't brain.

Now I can answer the question...I think. Um, I kinda want it to be movable, portable, that it can be transported where and when the (demon) leader needs it. Maybe she owns it? Perhaps she brought it up with her from hell? I mean, if hell has altars that is. We know hell has "racks" so maybe it has altars too?

Still thinking 'bout the carvings...
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Well, as certain sections of the demoon community revere Lucifer as a God, I think it's a fair assumtion that some of them would have altars of some description, Yes?

For the material, I would go for wood, quite possibly Willow for the added death connotations?
      As for the carvings, perhaps the Enochian symbols for each of the four horseman at each cardinal point or major limbs would be apropriate as this is set in S4 to sart with? Perhaps also if you go for wood, you can inscribe prayers and suplications to Lucifer as well?

Anyway, some random thoughts.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
        Well, as certain sections of the demoon community revere Lucifer as a God, I think it's a fair assumtion that some of them would have altars of some description, Yes?
        Demoon? And, yes, they would.

For the material, I would go for wood, quite possibly Willow for the added death connotations?
        As for the carvings, perhaps the Enochian symbols for each of the four horseman at each cardinal point or major limbs would be apropriate as this is set in S4 to sart with? Perhaps also if you go for wood, you can inscribe prayers and suplications to Lucifer as well?

Anyway, some random thoughts.
        Wood, huh? Interesting. Those random thoughts of yours are pretty genius! I mean, damn, if my brain could come up with even half the stuff yours does I'd be dangerous!

Oh boy, now to figure out how to write this stuff.

And before I forget, again, I have to give Grace credit for helping me with my last part. She gave me the starting point for my part. Thank you Grace! Some of the lines at/near the beginning are hers. I just played with them.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

But if your brain came up with half the stuff mine does, you would be half insane and incapable of spelling..................
          sigpic

Comment

True that.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

So, any idea's yet or do you want more suggestions?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                And before I forget, again, I have to give Grace credit for helping me with my last part. She gave me the starting point for my part. Thank you Grace! Some of the lines at/near the beginning are hers. I just played with them.
                You did a fabulous job making it your own. *applause*

Comment

But if your brain came up with half the stuff mine does, you would be half insane and incapable of spelling..................
                  and a master of the shwartz!
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

So, any idea's yet or do you want more suggestions?
                    Oh, I haven't had time to think about this yet. Also, work kinda got in the way today. But, I will always welcome any (more) ideas/suggestions you have.

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                    You did a fabulous job making it your own. *applause*
                    Why thank you.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      and a master of the shwartz!
                      There is always an upside
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney
                        Oh, I haven't had time to think about this yet. Also, work kinda got in the way today. But, I will always welcome any (more) ideas/suggestions you have.
                        Just say when
                        sigpic

Comment

When.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              When.
                              Yeah, pick the day when my cable and net go down for 9 hours

Shoot me a PM and ask questions, then no matter what time I can answer you.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, pick the day when my cable and net go down for 9 hours
                                Sorry. Bummer about that.

Shoot me a PM and ask questions, then no matter what time I can answer you.
                                Gotcha.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X