• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
    Grace have you seen Monsters vs Aliens?
    I have! Modesto!
    Besides, it was a very funny movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      Buffy is a short-form nickname for Elizabeth, and was Liz 2's childhood nickname.... and in the original '94 movie, her full name was "Elizabeth Ann Summers" but when Whedon adopted the fandom and turned it into a series, he made her legal name Buffy, and made her a HS sophmore, even tho in the movie, Buffy was a HS senior getting ready to graduate....

And now that they are considering re-doing the original buffy it's sure to get even more confusing
      Still, have you read queen of the slayers?

and no, i have not seen Megamind yet, but i have seen Despicable Me, and if you had a minion avi, i would have commented on it
      Minion IS in my Avi, he's the fish in the bowl to the left of picture
      (no, it's not the Dispicable me Minions, but he IS called minion)
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
        And now that they are considering re-doing the original buffy it's sure to get even more confusing
        Still, have you read queen of the slayers?

Minion IS in my Avi, he's the fish in the bowl to the left of picture
        (no, it's not the Dispicable me Minions, but he IS called minion)
        no, i haven't read any of the buffy comics, but i have heard of the new gay male slayer that'll be popping up soon.... his name's billy
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

It's not a comic sweetheart
          sigpic

Comment

haven't read any books or anthologies either... well, no, i did read vols 1&2 of A:tS After the Fall, but i don't know how it ends....
            sigpic

Comment

So sorry I haven't been productive with my next part for the RPG. I tried the other day to finish it/add to it but...I just couldn't get my brain, and my muse, to cooperate. I am going get this thing done. I swear to Dean I will!

I did however manage to write a little scene that I just now realized could be the next chapter of my SPN fic Daddy's Girl, a series of one-shots now.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

you can always post what you have so far and grace and i can work with that.... post a few filler installments... who knows, maybe a new vantage point will jumpstart your muse.... i'd post a filler, but it'd be completely independant of the story we have going... little side eps, if you will
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                  you can always post what you have so far and grace and i can work with that.... post a few filler installments... who knows, maybe a new vantage point will jumpstart your muse.... i'd post a filler, but it'd be completely independant of the story we have going... little side eps, if you will
                  Oh, okay, maybe I'll do that! I never thought of a "filler installment". And, yeah, who knows?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, posted. Don't know that I like it but, it's up. Let me know if there are any typos or anything needing fixing/changing...or you know, re-written...better. And if it's complete crap let me know. I won't be offended.
                    Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 15 September 2012, 04:57 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                      I did however manage to write a little scene that I just now realized could be the next chapter of my SPN fic Daddy's Girl, a series of one-shots now.
                      Yeah! I remember that one. Looking forward to it.

Okay, posted. Don't know that I like it but, it's up. Let me know if there are any typos or anything needing fixing/changing...or you know, re-written...better. And if it's complete crap let me know. I won't be offended.
                      Fantastic RiG!!! Whoooo!!!!!!!! Its great! I'm off to read it again and then get writing myself. *BIG HUGS* You're fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                        Yeah! I remember that one. Looking forward to it.
                        Goody! I could not finish chapter 2 today because the nieces and nephew spent the afternoon at my house and held my computer hostage while they played games on it. I'll try to finish it tonight.

Fantastic RiG!!! Whoooo!!!!!!!! Its great! I'm off to read it again and then get writing myself. *BIG HUGS*
                        Well, I had a little help. Thank you. I was afraid that it was stupid because I had trouble trying to describe the altar. Seems like I could have done a better job. I wanted to describe the room/warehouse interior but my brain just wasn't cooperating.

You're fantastic!
                        In the words of Jack O'Neill... "Oh P'shaw!"

Okay, off the finish the second chapter of my fic. Wish me luck!
                        Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 16 September 2012, 04:27 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

*Fwaps RiG with a wet fish*

Stop being so hard on yourself!

The only thing I could think you could add to the altar was a description of what it was made of and any carvings or whatever you wanted to add, but really, it's not really nesessary detail, the focus is on Grace, not the altar anyway isn't it?
                          sigpic

Comment

*Fwaps RiG with a wet fish*
                            OW!!!

Stop being so hard on yourself!
                            Stop fwaping me with wet fish!

The only thing I could think you could add to the altar was a description of what it was made of and any carvings or whatever you wanted to add, but really, it's not really nesessary detail, the focus is on Grace, not the altar anyway isn't it?
                            Like I said, my brain would not work with me. I can always go back and edit/add that in because I like your idea of carvings. And I should have told y'all what it's made of. I think I tried to but I must have deleted it and forgotten to rewrite that bit, as I think I meant to.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

OW!!!

Stop fwaping me with wet fish!
                              Stop being hard on yourself then

Like I said, my brain would not work with me. I can always go back and edit/add that in because I like your idea of carvings. And I should have told y'all what it's made of. I think I tried to but I must have deleted it and forgotten to rewrite that bit, as I think I meant to.
                              Do you know weather it is *movable* or is it a fixed thing?
                              sigpic

Comment

Do you know weather it is *movable* or is it a fixed thing?
                                I think you mean "whether".

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X