No announcement yet.

Where do I know them from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim Beaver had a teeny tiny part in a Justified episode from two weeks ago.
    IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
      A-HA!! THAT'S why Roy from Wendigo would stick in Honey-guy's mind...he was a Battlestar Galactica fan!! So he has seen him in a couple things before! Thanks, wc!
      Callum Keith Rennie. He was also in Due South, a show that I favored back then. This guy is in everything!

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
      Missed it.

Jay Brazeau (Harlan from SG1's "Tin Men"/"Double Jeopardy" - Comtraya!) appeared in two episodes of SPN. S1's "Provenance" (librarian) and S5's "My Bloody Valentine" (Medical Examiner who, eventutally, drank himself to death). I knew him from way back when he guest starred on MacGyver. Twice.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

You didn't miss anything. I saw his name in the credits and kept waiting for him to show up, and then it wasn't very much. He could show up in another ep though if the story permitted.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

You didn't miss anything. I saw his name in the credits and kept waiting for him to show up, and then it wasn't very much. He could show up in another ep though if the story permitted.
          Ah, okay. Thanks.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

I recently rewatched Jim's Criminal Minds episode (S3 "Identity" if anyone's interested), and caught his CSI episode last week (S7 "Fannysmackin'"). That man makes one heck of a guest star.
            sigpic

Comment

Dr Sexy from season 5 episode Changing Channels appears in one of the s1 episode of Millennium.I believe he's also seen in SG-1=)

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Clown of Apocalypse View Post
                Dr Sexy from season 5 episode Changing Channels appears in one of the s1 episode of Millennium.I believe he's also seen in SG-1=)
                That's Steve Bacic. He played Camulus in SG1 and in Continuum, and Major Coburn in a couple earlier episodes. He appears to be quite the prolific guest star.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  Saw Sebastian Roche (Balthazar) in Criminal Minds last night.
                  Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                  He will likely be back. I'm pretty sure his part of that storyline isn't over. He gets tto play 2 morally ambiguous characters at the same time. Luckily for us, Balthazar is the funnier one
                  Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but he played yet another morally ambiguous character in the second and third seasons of Fringe - a shapeshifter from a parallel universe sent to spy on our side.

sigpic
                  Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

That's Steve Bacic. He played Camulus in SG1 and in Continuum, and Major Coburn in a couple earlier episodes. He appears to be quite the prolific guest star.
                    In which season of SG-1 he's seen? I have been watching s6 right but I haven't seen his character yet...or did I miss?

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Clown of Apocalypse View Post
                      In which season of SG-1 he's seen? I have been watching s6 right but I haven't seen his character yet...or did I miss?
                      He was Major Coburn in episode 3.20 and 4.08. I don't really remember them. He played Camulus in 8.01 and 8.02 (New Order) and 8.04 (Zero Hour). I don't really remember him in those. He was also in Continuum in the altered timeline.
                      sigpic

Comment

If anyone doesn't have much to do right now, Chad (Ash) is on Criminal Minds on CBS right now. And it looks like it'll be a good one. He makes at least the 3rd former SPN actor this season for a total of 4 or 5 episodes. I think they're on a great run.
                        sigpic

Comment

He was Major Coburn in episode 3.20 and 4.08. I don't really remember them. He played Camulus in 8.01 and 8.02 (New Order) and 8.04 (Zero Hour). I don't really remember him in those. He was also in Continuum in the altered timeline.
                          Thanks.
                          I have recently seen season 3 & 4 but I still can't remember him

Comment

I know somewhere in another thread, we were talking about the new A&E show 'Breakout Kings'. It's about a couple of US Marshals who team up with a few cons to catch fugitives. The woman that does their tech work is played by Brooke Nevin. She is the actress that played Kat in 'Asylum', the one with the stupid boyfriend who got stuck in the asylum with the boys.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm probably the last person on this thread to notice, but Samantha Ferris (Ellen) was also on SG-1! She was the doctor who took care of the team while they were Hathor's prisoners in the S2 season finale and the S3 opening (where it was divulged that she was in fact a Tok'Ra).

sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I know somewhere in another thread, we were talking about the new A&E show 'Breakout Kings'. It's about a couple of US Marshals who team up with a few cons to catch fugitives. The woman that does their tech work is played by Brooke Nevin. She is the actress that played Kat in 'Asylum', the one with the stupid boyfriend who got stuck in the asylum with the boys.
                                I'm watching Breakout Kings and the female con Erica played Veritas in You Can't Handle the Truth and a hotel receptionist in Salvation.

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                                I'm probably the last person on this thread to notice, but Samantha Ferris (Ellen) was also on SG-1! She was the doctor who took care of the team while they were Hathor's prisoners in the S2 season finale and the S3 opening (where it was divulged that she was in fact a Tok'Ra).
                                Oh yeah..so she did...I'd forgotten that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X