No announcement yet.

Where do I know them from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The invisible red haired teen in wishful thinkings also had a part in Perfect Storm (Flashpoint, Billy Dresden the kid with a gun) and in Stargate Atlantis (one of the hunter kid in childhood's end).
    Jim Beaver also played in Harper's Island.
    The girl that Dean 'dates' in After School Special is one of the main actresses of The vampire diaries. (Candice Accola)
    Gary Cole from Hollywood Babylone (the producer) played in Cry Wolf (with Jared) and I've seen him in another show. I can't remember which.
    Mickeal B. Silver from Hollywood Babylone played in a few episodes of CSI: Miami.
    Sasha Barrese (Casey in Sin City) played Tracy (The Girl about to get married) in The Hangover.
    Mike Dopud plays in Death takes holidays (a guy the boys interrogates in his living room), he also played the runner in the episode Tracker of stargate atlantis and a basketball coach in flashpoint (Whatever it takes)
    Last edited by jfby; 29 August 2011, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Welcome jfby! Looks like you watch about as much TV as I do And yay, a fellow Flashpoint fan! I know Gary Cole was in "Crusade", a "Babylon 5" spinoff, as well as Mike Brady in one of the newer TV movies.

And apparently, the girl that played Ella in Flashpoint episode, "Perfect Storm", also played Missy Bender.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks. I kinda am a TV Show addict .
        Thanks for Ella, I knew I'd seen her somewhere while watching perfect storm, now I know.
        Pascale Hutton. She played Lia in the curious case of Dean Winchester and also played the second in command in Stargate-Atlantis Episode Aurora and Kira in Flashpoint.

Comment

*dusts off thread*

Saw "Prisoners" in the theater today and Danny (the boy in "Family Remains"), Dylan Minnette, was in it. And boy has he grown! I recognized him from the first shot of his face and it was in profile.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
            Welcome jfby! Looks like you watch about as much TV as I do And yay, a fellow Flashpoint fan! I know Gary Cole was in "Crusade", a "Babylon 5" spinoff, as well as Mike Brady in one of the newer TV movies.

And apparently, the girl that played Ella in Flashpoint episode, "Perfect Storm", also played Missy Bender.
            Gary Cole, to me, is best known as Lumbergh in Office Space.
            sigpic

Comment

Gary Cole will always be Jack "Nighthawk" Killian from Midnight Caller to me. This was the first thing I saw him in. The second thing was a tv movie called "Those She Left Behind. I remember watching it when I was in the hospital for my heart procedure.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

the young Sam Winchester/Colin Firth played in Under the Dome and he was great as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by EmilieSunshine View Post
                  the young Sam Winchester/Colin Ford played in Under the Dome and he was great as usual.
                  AMEN! Looking forward to the second season!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                  X