No announcement yet.

Where do I know them from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure Rachel Miner is on Criminal Minds right now. This time she's a victim instead of the creepy, evil one.
    sigpic

Comment

Guess who the new 'Wonder Woman' for NBC is.

Wonder Woman Reboot
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
        Guess who the new 'Wonder Woman' for NBC is.

Wonder Woman Reboot
        Cool! Go Jess!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

In addition to Adrienne, Rachel Miner, and Sebastian Roche, looks like Chad Lindberg is also going to be guesting on 'Criminal Minds'. Think CBS is just stealing all SPN's guests?

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/cri...-to-guest.html
          sigpic

Comment

Hunh, interesting.

I just saw Merrilyn Gann (Madge Carrigan in AVSC) in an episode of MacGyver the other day. "Hearts of Steel", she played Gretta, a maid. She also appeared in the episode "Halloween Knights" as The Queen.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Garry Chalk plays a policement in "Monster Movie" (I had the wrong episode.)

Aside from SG1 (Jonas) and SPN (Christian), Corin also was in NCIS (Len Grady in Skeletons with the crazy butcher gf) and played Melinda's father (Paul Eastman) in Ghost Whisperer.
              Last edited by hollie54208; 09 March 2011, 09:36 AM.

January - San Francisco - Supernatural
              April - Vancouver - Stargate
              June - Nashville - Supernatural
              August - Boston - Supernatural
              August - Chicago - Stargate
              September - Chicago - Star Trek
              October - Chicago - Supernatural
              November - LA - Stargate/Farscape/Eureka-W13-Sanctuary

Coventions in 2012
              March - Burbank - Supernatural
              April - Vancouver - Stargate
              June - Nashville - Supernatural

Con reports at : http://adventurecon.blogspot.com

Comment

Saw Sebastian Roche (Balthazar) in Criminal Minds last night.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Don't know if anyone mentioned him yet, but Jake Abel (a.k.a. Adam Milligan) played Luke in Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief.

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    Saw Sebastian Roche (Balthazar) in Criminal Minds last night.
                    He will likely be back. I'm pretty sure his part of that storyline isn't over. He gets tto play 2 morally ambiguous characters at the same time. Luckily for us, Balthazar is the funnier one
                    sigpic

Comment

He will likely be back. I'm pretty sure his part of that storyline isn't over. He gets tto play 2 morally ambiguous characters at the same time. Luckily for us, Balthazar is the funnier one
                      Yes, I agree.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the woman that played the final version of Lilith is in a couple new Virgin Mobile commercials. The creepy stalker ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f12gqM5tvvo
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure the woman that played the final version of Lilith is in a couple new Virgin Mobile commercials. The creepy stalker ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f12gqM5tvvo
                          Yeah, I thought that was her too!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

My new honey and I were watching the movie Memento on Saturday. There is a guy that has a small part in it, and all the scenes with him involve a lot of movement, so you can't really see him for any length of time. My guy says, "Where do I know him from?" I answered, "I don't know but he DOES look familiar. We'll check the credits at the end."

The names come up at the end and neither of us recognises it. *shrug*

Then Honey-guy, who has seen all of SIX episodes of Supernatural (Ain't he sweet? He's started watching them for me!), suddenly says, "Isn't he the guy that was going through the woods with them in that Supernatural episode with the Wendigo?"....WHAT?!! How could he POSSIBLY have picked that up from seeing the episode once over a month ago?!

We looked it up. He was right.

Comment

You got yourself some guy

Was it this guy?

He was one of 2 Battlestar Galactica (Reimagined) stars in "Wendigo".
                              sigpic

Comment

A-HA!! THAT'S why Roy from Wendigo would stick in Honey-guy's mind...he was a Battlestar Galactica fan!! So he has seen him in a couple things before! Thanks, wc!

Comment

Working...
                                X