Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And that cliffhanger they are going to leave us on no matter what won't be the absolute end. That would drive me even crazier than I already am.
    sigpic

Comment

FINALLY! Not that I did expect it to be otherwise. So why did they wait that long?

The network also renewed fan favorite SUPERNATURAL, which enters its seventh season next year. In moving to Fridays last September, SUPERNATURAL immediately helped make The CW more competitive on the night and dramatically contributed to year-to-year gains on Friday of 66% in adults 18-34 and 60% in viewers.

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/04/cw-...#ixzz1KhlDw94e
      He! Love that!

Edit:

Sera Gamble talks about "Mommy dearest"

Last edited by iolanda; 27 April 2011, 12:37 AM.
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
        FINALLY! Not that I did expect it to be otherwise. So why did they wait that long?

He! Love that!

Edit:

Sera Gamble talks about "Mommy dearest"
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA34pSxTpsI
        I think there's a new head guy taking over at CW so that held up the renewals. Glad he wasn't one of those..lets have a clean sweep ...kind of a guy.

I love seeing these Sera vids...pity she didn't do a few more earlier on...or if she did I missed them.
        sigpic

Comment

The CW Renews 'Supernatural' For Season 7

The Winchester brothers live to fight again, along with four other series.
          Blair Marnell
          Apr 27th, 2011

Considering that the apocalypse was supposed to have occurred two years ago, the Winchester brothers are doing a good job of extending their journey.

The CW has renewed "Supernatural" for a seventh season alongside most of its returning lineup. "Supernatural" was created by Eric Kripke and debuted in 2005, with Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles as Sam and Dean Winchester; a pair of brothers who hunt demons, vampires and other assorted monsters.

The series was originally envisioned as a five season story, culminating with the narrowly averted end of the world, but the show's continued popularity has given it another season once again.

"The Vampire Diaries," "America's Next Top Model," "90210" AND "Gossip Girl" were also given early pickups for next season, leaving "One Tree Hill" as the only CW returning series to not get a renewal at this time.

"Nikita" and "Hellcats" remain in contention for next season, but both freshmen series are considered to be on the bubble and they are still in danger of cancellation.

"Smallville," the CW's long running superhero series is also ending this season without a confirmed successor in place. Back in the fall, the CW announced that "Raven" was in development as a potential replacement, but the lack of buzz on that project has led some to believe that it's not happening any time soon.

The complete fall schedule for the CW will be announced next month.

Source: Click Here
          sigpic

Comment

Always nice to get some good news! Glad Sam and Dean are back for another season!

IHS
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
              Always nice to get some good news! Glad Sam and Dean are back for another season!

IHS
              This wasn't just good news. This was great news.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                This wasn't just good news. This was great news.
                sigpic

Comment

Unbelievable feelings of joy, very hard to contain. Oh, Blast it.

Yeaaaah!!!!!!

Posting at.............
                  http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Graybrew1 View Post
                    Unbelievable feelings of joy, very hard to contain. Oh, Blast it.

Yeaaaah!!!!!!

Don't bother trying to contain it. We should all be very happy right now.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Here's the CW official descriptions of the last two episodes.
                      I don't have a CW link but I'm assuming it's true.

Spoiler:

The last two episodes of Supernatural Season 6 will be airing on Friday, May 20 and The CW has released official descriptions for both of them. The first episode is called "Let It Bleed" and the second one of the night is "The Man Who Knew Too Much."

Here's "Let It Bleed" at 8:

DEAN'S WORST NIGHTMARE COMES TRUE - A demon kidnaps Ben (guest star Nicholas Elia) and Lisa (guest star Cindy Sampson) to get to Dean (Jensen Ackles). Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean are forced to join with an unlikely ally to free them. Sera Gamble directed the episode written by John Showalter (#621).

And "The Man Who Knew Too Much" at 9:

EXECUTIVE PRODUCER ERIC KRIPKE PENS THE SEASON FINALE - The wall comes down in Sam's (Jared Padalecki) head and all hell breaks loose. Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Bobby (Jim Beaver) are, for once, at a total loss on how to help him and are forced to stand by and do nothing while Sam breaks. The battle for heaven comes to a head. Robert Singer directed the episode written by Eric Kripke (#622).

Bites nails.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm guessing the 'one perfect tear' is going to make a few appearances that night.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                          I'm guessing the 'one perfect tear' is going to make a few appearances that night.
                          Oh yes..I think you're right.
                          sigpic

Comment

OH the spoilers! SQUEEEE!
                            Spoiler:
                            I was wondering when Sam's wall would come crashing down.

And I agree.......season 7 is GREAT news.

IHS
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                              OH the spoilers! SQUEEEE!
                              Spoiler:
                              I was wondering when Sam's wall would come crashing down.

And I agree.......season 7 is GREAT news.

IHS
                              When the walls...come tumbling down...
                              sigpic

Comment

Just a reminder guys, if you want to talk about plot points for episode, then take it to the appropriate episode discussion thread. This is a thread for is essentially for discussion spoilers for futrue episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X