This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
    Any spoilers on 6.16 yet? Jim Beaver Tweeted when he got the script that he can't remember the last time he was so excited about an episode.
    I think all we really have are the characters. Gen is coming back, and there will be Sera, Robert, and Kripke characters. But I don't think any plot has been released yet.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
      Any spoilers on 6.16 yet? Jim Beaver Tweeted when he got the script that he can't remember the last time he was so excited about an episode.
      That is pretty nice to hear.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        That is pretty nice to hear.
        Definately sounds positive.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Definately sounds positive.
          I have great confidence in Mr. Beaver.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            I have great confidence in Mr. Beaver.
            He posted on facebook "Packing for Vancouver. Lots of great work to do, and all I have to do is abandon my child." That kinda sucks for him and his daughter, but we apparently get 4 straight eps with Bobby, and apparently he's excited for what's coming.

I feel like this season has generally been lacking in Bobby, Cas, and classic rock.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
              He posted on facebook "Packing for Vancouver. Lots of great work to do, and all I have to do is abandon my child." That kinda sucks for him and his daughter, but we apparently get 4 straight eps with Bobby, and apparently he's excited for what's coming.

I feel like this season has generally been lacking in Bobby, Cas, and classic rock.
              Four episodes in a row with Bobby? That is great news.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

“SUPERNATURAL” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET)
                “Unforgiven” (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

DEAN FINDS OUT ABOUT SAM’S LIFE WHEN HE HUNTED WITH SAMUEL — Sam (Jared Padalecki) starts to have flashbacks to a case he worked on with Samuel (guest star Mitch Pileggi) before he reconnected with Dean (Jensen Ackles). Sam receives a mysterious text with coordinates to a small town, so the brothers decide to investigate. Dean is surprised when the townspeople start telling him some of the things Sam did while he lived there. David Barrett directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb & Daniel Loflin (#613).

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/01/sup...#ixzz1Awg0pWK6
                Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post

DEAN FINDS OUT ABOUT SAM’S LIFE WHEN HE HUNTED WITH SAMUEL — Sam (Jared Padalecki) starts to have flashbacks to a case he worked on with Samuel (guest star Mitch Pileggi) before he reconnected with Dean (Jensen Ackles). Sam receives a mysterious text with coordinates to a small town, so the brothers decide to investigate. Dean is surprised when the townspeople start telling him some of the things Sam did while he lived there. David Barrett directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb & Daniel Loflin (#613).

Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.
                  Sounds interesting...
                  sigpic

Comment

Title for 6x16:
                    http://twitter.com/#!/jumblejim/stat...84826081120256
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

That sounds like a cool episode.

Interesting title...
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post

*cough*twitter*cough*

Lookin' forward to more Bobby!

EDIT: New pics from the set...
                        http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-g...pernatural-03/
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          *cough*twitter*cough*

Lookin' forward to more Bobby!

EDIT: New pics from the set...
                          http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-g...pernatural-03/
                          Jim has them connected, so any tweets will appear on FB as well

Great pics from the set! Did Jared get a haircut and highlights?
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Jim has them connected, so any tweets will appear on FB as well
                            Yeah, I figured that. Silly me.

Great pics from the set! Did Jared get a haircut and highlights?
                            Alot of people on the LJ I found with the pics wondered the same thing in the comments. Only the LJ didn't have all the pics though.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              Yeah, I figured that. Silly me.

Alot of people on the LJ I found with the pics wondered the same thing in the comments. Only the LJ didn't have all the pics though.
                              As soon as I saw Jared's hair, I thought the same thing. It could be the light I suppose but maybe it's to make Sam look a bit softer now that's he's got his soul back. But whatever - he looks gorgeous!

Two more weeks..and counting...
                              sigpic

Comment

Am I correct in seeing "Rufus" in the shots of Jensen?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X